Reviews for Edward and Isabella
Motherof8 chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Loved this story. Thanks for writing it.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
This is so totally awesome!
blb1000 chapter 18 . 12/19/2009
A good little story. I like the historic background. Could have been more lemony in the honeymoon chapter tho.
little girl in a tree chapter 18 . 8/15/2009
awh...so sad but so good! great job!
DangerXMagnet chapter 18 . 2/21/2009
Are you doing a sequel?
IheartEdward chapter 18 . 1/20/2009
Oh that was just...lovely. I have a sudden urge to go buy a corset(oh btw, that line in one of the other chpts, with Edward and how he both liked and hated corsets..wow. Yea, HOT.) and speak like the people from that time. LOL. Seriously it rocked. Oh and with all the...delicate, scenes with Edward and Bella you had this great way of making it really...IDK, demurely seductive. LOL, does that make sense? oh well its just the way you wrote this whole thing,it really did not once feel like fanfiction, much, much better than that. Good job and now I am off to read more of your work! Ooh, this is long, I'm gonna shut-up now...
meggiea101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
]
MissMaria01 chapter 18 . 9/27/2008
Amazing.
katesque chapter 18 . 8/25/2008
this story had some really great ideas, but i feel that you rushed them and didn't allow for much character development.

i enjoyed it, but please note that when something is done "silently" it means there is no sound. you have mentioned in the story several times that people are talking "silently" - it's impossible. lol.

perhaps if you have some time you could rewrite this story, and give it a bit more depth and body. i see great potential in it and your writing style. :)
Lisa.G.H chapter 18 . 8/7/2008
A beutaful story, one that woult put Romio and Juliet to shame. I look forward to reading your other masterpeces.

Lisa.G.H
RoLo Lover chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
Wow, you did a great job on this story! Best wishes on all the others! ~Thank you
simkid chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
aw i love edward and sam understands an inhuman form of love
simkid chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
aw edward makes me swoon
simkid chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
I think I am madly in love with Edward Cullen.

really who isnt