Reviews for The Moon and her Warrior
Neural Misfit chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh god, this had me sniffling so badly by the end of it. I loved Yuokka in the show and the way this was written.. Poor, poor Sokka. He'll be remembered in stories, but.. ;w; B'awwww. Must find tissues now.
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aw. Such a sweet story.
Stupid Mushrooms chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Beautiful; absolutely beautiful. I'm at a loss for better words to explain my love for this fic, so I'll just leave it at that.

Haefaciel chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was so cute and so sad! :D I loved the last three paragraphs the most. Very well written! I was a little confused when the girl called Sokka Grandpa when really he's her great-grandpa. Other than what though, I really enjoyed this story! *faves*
BeccaRomano chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
this is really good. keep writng. Its sad though that she had to leave Sokka.

R
Lythya didn't log in chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I knew it was Sokka! This was so nice Please do more.
Aoi Nitsuga chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Even if I'm not a Sokka-Yue supporter, I really like this. I especially like how there're different interpretations to the story and it became a "legend." Great concept. Awesome work. :)
Larethiana chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
...SO NICE...CUTE...SAD AND ROMANTIC!I LOVE IT
Acepe' Namiko chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I am SO reading this to my niece!
Sage- Dark Sentinel chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Aw. Really sad. This reminds me of Martin and Laterose of the Redwall book series. Their tales were forever remembered and all, except their names aren't forgotten.

I like how you pulled this off.
Euonym chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Oh, wow. That was beautifully done. Sad. I'm not sure whether I love or hate bitersweet endings. I think I love this one. Yes. The ending, the world forgetting about them, somehow makes it more beautiful... but I hope to God you don't go the sad, bitersweet route with Eclipse. I just don't know if I could handle it. But I'm getting myself off on a tangent. I loved this. You're very talented, and all that jazz.
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Where is the justice in the world? How can someone write such an inmazing story and only get eight reviews? This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read on this site. If I had the time I would read all of your storries. Unfortunately I don't.

Thank you for writting this. rutger50
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Beautiful.
Castle Anthrax chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Absolutely beautiful!
Tehd00d chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
An excellent oneshot. I especially found it amusing how Sokka had to keep correcting his great granddaughter as she stubbornly tried to correct him.