Reviews for Departure II
Anji chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Very, very well written. Long story though but it was like an episode, and that episode was playing very clearly in front of my eyes when I was reading this. To be honest it was the most best fan fiction story I've ever read in my life and also without any grammatical mistakes. The flow of story was awesome. Your story woke my liking for Reishin and Kouyuu, although I did't like them much as before. Their relationship was more high-lightened in your story than it was in the anime. Far far the most awesome fiction I've ever read. It was like... PERFECT!
REQUEST: Can you write a fan fiction between Ryuuki and Seiran involving all the same characters you used in this story? Also write a non yaoi. I will be very thankful and grateful to you.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I love stories about the Kou brothers, especially Reshin.
This has been very enjoyable to read! :D
blueberry761 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
One of the best fanfictions ever
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
really extraordinary ! I really love it. a great BRAVO ! but I really thought that he was going to kill them. even if Kouyuu was angry with him.

bravo !
fanficloverme96 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Officially found my next idol in literature. Love your story! When I was reading it, my expression was like this 0.0 the whole time.

LOVE IT!

P/s: You have a knack of making Kouyuu suffer huh? ;)
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
WOW! That was AMAZING. Brilliant plot and perfect characterizations. Flawless language. Thank you for sharing this bit of genius!
G0lD3n AnG3l chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Definitely one of the best stories I have ever read! o And it took a while for my slow self to realize that there was a 1st part to this story so I was kind of confused when you talked about the other time Kouyuu got hurt. So I'm gonna go read that now. Anyway, that was a WONDERFUL story!
sweetsally chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was a really cool fic! I must say, Kouyuu interrupting the execution was quite remarkable! Keep it up!
Evan le Fay chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Thank you for writing this fic, it was wonderful
Jonquina chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Another excellent story! Kouyuu does seem to be a favourite target for assassins, especially when he can't fight. It's nice to see the interaction between Reishin and him.
SakuraDreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
You write such beautiful stories. All of your characterizations are great.
Hisak0 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I've read this one on your LJ story and it's really really good... you deserve more reviews, so I'm going to add here _ please do more sequels on this departure story of yours...
Onaka suita chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
i absolutely adore your writing. especially seeing the growth in style and technique as you wrote more and more. Everything just blends together neatly, and a true joy to read.

it is very sad that kurou and reishin's relationship do not grow any more closer, but that's mostly intended by the creator, oh well.

Anyway, i really hope you write more about father-son, or friendship, or even better :D more shuuei/kouyuu XD
Ann chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I really love your Saiunkoku Monogatari fics, especially those regarding Kouyuu and Reishin. Please continue to write more.
kashiwagi miyana chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i love your story so much please keep up the good work.i wish you continew the story.