Reviews for Fine China
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow. Definitely creative
youarentiam chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This story, while short, is really good. I don't know why, but it really moved me. Maybe because that in reality, this is the relationship they would have had to have. I love reading Drarry, but lets face it - after defeating Voldemort, Harry is not going to come out as gay and marry Draco. And Draco is not going to undermine his parents to be with Harry when he wouldn't say no to becoming a death eater. Just really liked this :)
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
that was sad but trilling knowing that they are having an affair...
lilz54 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Well done! This story was beautiful yet sad at the same time. Thanks for sharing!
pentalion chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Kind of hard to believe that Harry would just go along with this, but good story. I especially like the green and silver dish.

Keep writing!
aw sad - i would file fo devorce :D
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Beautiful. Sad.
HogwartsCutie chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Okay, I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm obsessed with HP FanFic. Im a 17 year old cheerleader with a Soccer player boyfriend and everyone thinks i have this perfect life. I have A's in all my AP classes and have blonde hair and i'm the youngest so obviously i was spoiled rotten. But i have a secret. I write HP FanFic. I've never published it out of fear of being ridiculed. But this story for some reason truely hit me. Hard. Thank you. You may contact me at if you wish, if noth that's cool, but just know that your writing is amazing and i'm thankful that you've helped me in some weird twisted sorta way that only total strangers can.
dracosoftie chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
It's so hard to find anything DH-epilogue compliant, but you did a brilliant job.
Norbert the Dragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aaw that was so cute! And sad. Kind of made me want to cry with the precious-ness. Very, very good!
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Lovely story. :)
fifespice chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
that was good poor harry and draco keepign thigns secret never liked ginny anywya
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
it's so beautiful and sad. makes me want to give out hugs and divorce papers.

the flashback interrogated with the process of dish washing gives the feeling of following his thoughts.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »