Reviews for A Broken Promise
blacklightning1 chapter 2 . 4/25
That's all? It was just getting good... You made sakura seem like she actually had a heart compared to cannon.
this story sucks ass
midnightscar17 chapter 2 . 2/3
Update please
Nate chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
That was an amazing narusaku story man, one of the few I enjoyed reading, why haven't you made a chapter 2 bro?
TheYellowFlash4545 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Woah. Please, make a chapter 2.
Hmmm chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
You do realize that these kids are like 13 years old?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awwww cute, I'm ganna cry now (tissue)
NaruSakuMac chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Superbly written! This was definitely one of the best NaruSaku one shots I've read in a while.
Kagegon chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow! Now THAT has great romance. You should start writing romance books. Not the ones that Pervy Sage writes, but romance like this.

Goshujin aikousha,

Kagegon
JAYSEN chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
That was a very sweet story. Your grammar needs a little work but your story telling ability more that compensates. Good work and Bravo Zulu.
Lander chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
this is a good story i don't care about your spelling mistakes we all make them it is still a good story
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
wubbzy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This was really good. I liked it alot. Keep on writing.
saman188 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
i really liked this story and i am waiting hopefully for more chapters to posted keep it up ;)
kabata4life chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Re-read your story recently. This story is definitely one of my favorites. Hopefully all is well and hope to see more of your work soon. I hope you haven't lost interest in writing stories because I've enjoyed the ones you've created so far and your new one sounds intersting. In any case, good luck and hope to see something from you in the future.

K4L