Reviews for I'm Sorry Dad
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Yeowch, I can't imagine how that must've hurt. Poor Kratos. T_T

Sad, but still pretty good.
ChaosAkita chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This was a great story! I loved the way you got into Kratos's mind. Keep up the good work!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
OMG! That was so sad! But that must have hurt...a lot. I always thought about that, and when Lloyd died, and said that, I had a feeling he meant Dirk and not Kratos...T_T

But it was a good story! It kept my attention and made me sad at the end. Good job!

Kratos Wilder
Mee Yah chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
ow that hurt so much T_T poor, poor Kratos
andy chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
this is so cool. i never really thought about how kratos would feel every time Lloyd said "i'm sorry dad" great job. i loved it. all i have for you is praise.
Xin-No-Hikaru chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aw! - How cute! - Life is full of surprises! -
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Wow. That was good! I agree with you about him finding out about Kratos and then saying his name if he was ko'd in battle! I'm faving this! I liked it alot!
BlueIrish chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Yea, i thought about that to, how would Kratos feel when he hears that? kinda would hurt. but iv heard rumors that one time when Llyod was KO'd and said "Im sorry , dad..." That Kratos sometimes lightly says.."its ok, my son..." before you find out about the 'IM YOUR FATHER!'. i dont think its true, but wouldnt it be cool if it was? keep writting bub! your good at it!
bluedranzer77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
OMFG...that is so totally kratos...I applaud you )
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Hm, interesting take on Kratos' feelings in the matter.

Good oneshot, I liked it.
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I think this was pretty awesome, and I feel bad for Kratos.

Bucky.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Yeah, I always had this little tinge going everytime Lloyd says 'I'm sorry, Dad' even when you're fighting KRATOS...Major ouchies. Hee. Well done.
Canada Cowboy chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Kind of subtle, I think. You're telling the story in an indirect way, which makes one need to think a bit more in order to understand what you're trying to say. I say it's pretty good, but you may have wanted to use a bit more on the other father-son moments in the game to highlight this theme (ie: Kratos training Lloyd, their fight in Heimdall, etc). That way, it'll make the message even more powerful.

Keep up the good work!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Holy cow, you wrote this /really/ quickly then, unless you were going back for help when I came along... Either way, I've always somewhat pondered that, too. ...And then I realized, "OMG TEHY HAVE THE SAME EYES AND EYEBROWS!1 OMFG!1!one!"

And that was the end of that. XD

"Kratos’ flesh and blood, the manifestation of the love he and Anna had for each other." ...You know that you want to change that. 3 You know it to be true. And I mean, it's not like they can just declare their love for one another and whip out-

...Never mind, I'm not even going to continue that thought. XD

Gosh, I'm such a bad reviewer. XP

Okay, so formatting wise I think there were a few spots that could've been separated from the paragraph that you stuck them in, whether for topic's sake or simply to build the suspense.

Story wise: OMGSOCUTEIWANNAHUGTHEGUYSTHEY'RESOCUTELLOYDNEEDSADADDYWHO'SNOTTHATSTUPIDDWARF'CAUSEHE'SOLDANDFAT! ::gasps for breath:: And I especially loved the paragraph starting with Lloyd's "Rising Falcon!". It was seriously amazing, and I'm not sure why but it just struck me as pure gold right there. Totally IC for Kratos' thoughts and Lloyd's actions alike.

Hmm... Yeah, why not?