Reviews for More
lauraovertime chapter 1 . 3/4
XD the ending made me laugh so hard! I loved this story! It is amazing!
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I always love finding a Ron/Harry fic but was a little dissapointed that there was no mpreg and near the end things were rushed and more about them modelling. But still a good read thanx.
Lizzybear54 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I loved this! Great story! :D

Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
like it, and its grindelwald not grudenwald
plantinshadows chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I just finished reading your story and thought, since I've invested so much time reading it, I'd review:

I found your story interesting, but also kinda felt jerked around by it, because it was hard to see where the story was going and what it was about.

At first it seemed to be a hurt/comfort Ron rescuing Harry from his relatives story. Then about a council of magical beings. About evil Dumbledore. And suddenly it was all about fashion. It felt like you were trying to combine a multitude of plot bunnies into one story.

But combining so many ideas makes it rather confusing!

I feel that Molly's pregnancy, the council of m.b., the bonding to the castle and so on didn't add anything to the plot. Or maybe I have to read the sequel to find out their significance?

Lastly, I cannot stress the importance of good text formatting and correct spelling enough.

I think authors seriously underestimate how much spelling mistakes disturb the flow of the story (and the mood of the reader)! As for text formatting, just using more spacing would make your story easier to read. Especially when it comes to dialogue! You don't have to use: "...", said X. But just by giving each spoken sentence a line by itself would make who said what a lot clearer.

Good luck with you future writing!
musme chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love it!
LadyLexius chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I LOVE YOU! This is amazing and wonderful and completely epic. I love it so much. Ron/Harry is one of my favorite pairings, cuz it works so well. this is perfect in everyway! Great job!

- lexi
Asia Grimm chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
whats with the DD thing
Snaperocks chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This was a brilliant story. It probably could have been cut into chapters but otherwise it was amazing.
Rokkis chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Eh... couldn't even be bothered to finish this. The formatting is all wonky and is actually irritating to read. It really ruins the story

Cheers and better luck next time
massha chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
i really like this story
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
that was so sweet a story, I wish we'd heard a little more about the battle but at the same time it really worked for how you wrote this, anyways, the story was fantastic and I loved it. There is definitely not enough Harry/Ron fics out there D:

Very sweet, I love the photography idea it seems to really work for them, sad about Hermione thought...

I'd be pretty annoyed if I hadn't seen the sequel before I read this one :D
Duochanfan chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
oh my god, this is fantastic, what a wonderful story, thank you for sharing.

RonRulez chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
i absolutely love this story!

i am going to read the sequel right now!
Lady-Totoro chapter 1 . 8/11/2008