Reviews for WICKED The soap opera!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 15 . 11/1/2011
Duh-RAMAAAA! Dude, this is better than those Mexican soap operas I like to watch with my mom! we can't understand anything they're saying even though we both speak some Spanish, because they talk way too fast to understand anything, so we just sit there and make up our own dialogue to it.

Silver Suit Dude (me): OOOOH, LOOK AT MY SHINY SUIT! I AM SO HANDSOME IN MY SHINY SUIT! SHOOT ME, SHOOT ME NOW SO THAT I CAN BE DEAD AND HANDSOME IN MY SHINY SUIT!

Bartender (my brother): Go and keel dat person dat just went upstairs, go now! dey sat een my special barstool dat nobody but me is allowed to seet een, so now you must go keel dem for seeting een my barstool!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
If Boq isn't Nessa' baby daddy and Fiyero isn't Elphie's I am gonna be SO UBER MEGA PISSED THAT I'LL HAVE TO KILL SOMEONE!

Fiyero & Boq: *glance nervously at each other, then slowly back away from me*
toolazytosigninP chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
OMG. I actually LOVED this chapter! Loving the alternative lyrics too.
JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
OMG I'm not the only writer out there who uses the term Foq!

Anyway, I LOVE the story. So crazy!
Birdhearted chapter 20 . 11/26/2007
*munches on cookie* Poor Nessa... Thanks for the kind words on my behalf! Sorry my reviews were so short...
TryDefyingGravity chapter 20 . 11/26/2007
Next I’d like to thank ‘TryDefyingGravity’, For reviewing almost every chapter, and being the only Gelphie lover, ( to my knowledge,) who didn’t whimp out as she as she found out that not all the chapters had slash. Also, she was one of TWO that reviewed Chapter 13! Two cookies for Gravi!

- Why thank you m'dear.

I'm fine with Gelphie xD But I love other pairings too *cough*FiyerabaandGloqandBessa*cough*

Meh. Most pairings don't bother me at all.

NEWAIZ.

;_; Schad that you've finished :(

BUT now we can on to MORE AWESOME STORIES.

I shall be waiting xD
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 20 . 11/25/2007
wow...hm...words to describe how i feel inside about this chapter...THAT WAS AWESOME! You made it cannon! ...

"Now stop being a bitch, and be a good girl." That's right Nessa! Listen to your sister!

Anyways, this story was great and I'm sad to see it end. Now how will i laugh until my gut explodes? :)
Yorkie Lover chapter 20 . 11/25/2007
Yay! I got a cookie! Is it... CHOCOLATE CHIP? I HOPE SO!

lol sorry. So the ending was kinda like your version of the ending of Wicked?

I thought it'd be really funny if you bolded it until halfway through, and right where the bolded section stopped, you wrote something random. Like, "Elphaba stood there, licking the blood off Fiyero's neck" or something Ka-Razy like that.

Heheh. Nice ending...

NO HAPPY ENDING!

For the final time in this story,
Yorkie Lover chapter 19 . 11/25/2007
Had some... outuenndos there, didn't you? (*wink, wink*) Nice.

Must read last chappie!
FrostyAngelSpoon chapter 20 . 11/25/2007
*gobbels down cookie*! yay! i love ya shi! you are so great! and it was great how you FINALLY figured out how to get everyting back to the way it was. that was pure genius my friend. pure genius. You know what we have to do next thought? we have to finish our story? you remember that other one that mrs. c. unvolentallary let us write in her class. *giggles* yay! i loved it...

Angel
MuchTooHighACost chapter 20 . 11/25/2007
OMFG THIS REALLY WAS A SOAP OPERA! I LOVED IT!

And thank you mucho much for putting me in your author's note! Glad you like my avatar! It makes me smile too. ]

Happy writing!
lotrelves chapter 20 . 11/25/2007
I did like. :O

Yayz for Zarri!
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 20 . 11/25/2007
“What, Nessa? You thought, ‘Oh, he raped my sister, he must be SUCH A NICE GUY!’”

-You mean that's now how you should judge character? Oh...That was hilarious. Oh, such a wonderful ending. "I HATE YOU!"
LostOzian chapter 20 . 11/25/2007
6:59 EST, I finish reading and I feel about to cry. This is the end? Aww... Well, I can't say we can expect happy endings from something like this. At least it /seemed/ like Nessa would be allowed to live...

I hope she doesn't get crushed by a house. Like, she might still end up dead, suicide if she finds Avaric, but no houses. No Dorothy, no Tin Man, no Scarecrow... Hey, wait, end of the story, you're not going to tell us anyway. Definitely different from the other chapters. Still good, but different. -LostOzian
TryDefyingGravity chapter 19 . 11/25/2007