Reviews for Bound to Happen
never-wasting-away chapter 1 . 6/24
THIS IS GLORIOUS! YOU SHOULD DO MORE OMFGGGG
Gryphae chapter 1 . 5/28
Ooooh *-* i really loved your version of their relashionship, and although i like the hate-becomes-love ones, they mostly fail to have a realistic twist. And i endlessly fangirled about 2nd year Rose explaining her creepy behaviour :3
Her breakdown when he declares his love is a bit too much for me, would have expected her to just stand shocked.
Sooo, happy greetings from rainy germany, where fanfics and english grammar is bad ;D
leana chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
okay the spelling and grammar is kinda awful at times, and the nickname half-breed just makes rose sound like an animal or something (maybe half-blood would have been better?)
The characterisation just seemed a little rushed. A little more heightening of the tension between the two would have done wonders.
But aside from all that, it was pretty cute!
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This is amazing!
aylody chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
sweetness overload. o m g.

I like how simple it was yet beautifully done. it's seems like you just made them wrapped in a bunch of honeydukes yet I don't cringe when I read it. Loved it, really. may I add it to my favorites? ;)
caspasta chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
;lkj;ljals;kdjfakl LOVE IT SO MUCH! :D
alleaf chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Loveee this.
Ethereal Rebel chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love it, it's just so adorable, arrgh, the feels!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Love it! ;)
Slippin Dang Son of a Mother chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh my gosh, your story is totally rivaling Percabeth and RonMione and Hinny...Amazing! You got me to wish that I had this kind of story
Riani chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh-it's really sweet for imagined a scorpius said 'i love you' :3
Riani chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
i love this pair and your fic. It's so natural about 'they'. Oh,hohoho, i wish too (Albus in Slytherin)
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
A small error I noticed: Rose, having the last name "Weasley", would be one of the last to get sorted. Sure, she could still see Scorpius get sorted, but she wouldn't be at the Gryffindor table - yet. Also pay attention to the 'knock him die' part, the 'touch my cousin and you're died' part, too.
Pink Roselia chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Great story, but I really wish you didn't have so many American terms!
abrilcont chapter 1 . 5/30/2013