Reviews for Bound to Happen
Helena Black chapter 1 . 7/18
random chapter 1 . 4/28
Very cute! I noticed a typo (or two)

Hermione's note should say "Knock him dead"

and then there's another "died" that should be "dead". The first one just stuck out because it jarred me out of such a cute lead-up.
IpiuGate chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Scorpius and Rose are not the next best thing. He's got less baggage, prejudice and issues than his father which makes him an overall better person who wouldn't care about someone's blood status.
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Aww I really enjoyed this!
Scorose were adorable throughout and Hermione was the best.
Lol Ron, you're right, it was his 'fault'! Thank goodness he pointed Scorpius out to Rose 19 years later ;)
Arveen Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I loved the story... Totally... Btw why don't you change last three books and write Dramione. I'm a big big fan if em
ad3306 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Cute story! Great writing!
Aqua Aquana chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Um.. It should have been touch my cousin and you're DEAD william and nt DIED
Aqua Aquana chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Its knock him dead nt knock him die
SilviaGreyback chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
absolutely lovely!
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Hey! Just some helpful criticism: you had a really good plot and all, but you would do better if you added some more detail to everything and be more precise about about what was going on and when and where. Also, it would do you good to put more emphasis on the conflict and climax. And (in my preference) if you do an epilogue of sorts, explain more on how the main characters feel and everything instead of focusing on a side character (thought the part with Ron was hilarious). This might help you fluff up the quality of your story. ;)
Don't take this review the wrong way! I really liked your story! Just trying to help you out a bit! And keep writing; you're super good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
You should make another chapter in Scorpius' point of veiw
audreyyrosee chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
THIS IS GLORIOUS! YOU SHOULD DO MORE OMFGGGG
Gryphae chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Ooooh *-* i really loved your version of their relashionship, and although i like the hate-becomes-love ones, they mostly fail to have a realistic twist. And i endlessly fangirled about 2nd year Rose explaining her creepy behaviour :3
Her breakdown when he declares his love is a bit too much for me, would have expected her to just stand shocked.
Sooo, happy greetings from rainy germany, where fanfics and english grammar is bad ;D
leana chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
okay the spelling and grammar is kinda awful at times, and the nickname half-breed just makes rose sound like an animal or something (maybe half-blood would have been better?)
The characterisation just seemed a little rushed. A little more heightening of the tension between the two would have done wonders.
But aside from all that, it was pretty cute!
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 1 . 12/9/2014