Reviews for End of Days
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow, good job. And i have to agree with about the making out on Bumblebee. The best comparison i cant think of is if to miggits lad on your legs and started to passionately make out. That not weird at all.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Nice job! Bumblebee's was my favorite.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I did enjoy the read, thanks, blinking WTF-ness and all. The bWTFn was actually kinda cute ...
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
In a review of one of your later stories i mentioned the . . . unreasonableness of the Autobots (who as individuals will probably outlive the human species) giving up their future on our behalf. I'm sure i was thinking of this story at the time.

Sure hope it's worth it!

(And, as a confirmed technologist, i can't help thinking that it might be possible in some far distant future - shortly before inventing time machines or surviving travel thru black holes - to come up with an Allspark-substitute. However heretical the idea. Sufficiently advanced technology, and all that.)

gratefully,

db
Sear chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was a very intersting fic, something I've been wanting to read bot not realised it until I stumbled upon the link and the summary to this.

I also think you're right about the new movies, they are flawed, but still brilliant, still interesting. Everytime I watch them/it I get this instatiable urge to know more about that universe, to follow the charas for just a little while longer.
KittenCeez chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I wholeheartedly agree...Sam and Mikaela making out on Bee was a bit o.0 and out of place...like guys, have some respect for Bee here...If they had just been lying together on Bee it would have felt better, like Bee was included in the comfortable ambience and more for the friendship and togetherness and not treated, well, like a car. If you must, go make out against the tree or something lol. Talk about Bad Manners 101. /End rant

It is nice to hear (read) what the bots were thinking at the end of the first film and you captured that remarkably and very in-sync with each personality.

I too was apprehensive when they first announced the live-action film. I grew up with the 1980's G1 series, so it is safe to say Transformers has been entered into my genetic code aka Optimus Lifelong hero and I'm totally head over heels for him and all that he is :D

I knew they would either do a very very bad job (taking into account the current cartoon/comic-live action films en masse trend), or they would nail it. And they nailed it (enough for that whole 'movie-verse' anyway). I avoided everything Transformers 2007 as humanly possible before seeing it. I did unfortunately catch wind of "Peter Cullen has reprised his role as Optimus Prime" on the day before though...blessing in advance if you like; I would have been squeeing all over the cinema if I had waited until Prime turned up in the film.

I haven't been able to get over how well they did RotF yet and I don't think I'll be able to, having seen it 8 times already and there are plans in place to see it another two times at present...If they weren't trying to tap into the 'Optimus Hero' mentality, I don't know what they were trying to do! I 3 OP! /End squee

Anyway...I'm going to go away now and enjoy some hero fantasies of the Optimus kind and thank you again for End of Days!

KittenCeez!

xMeowx
Dagger Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I enjoyed this collection very much. I thought you caputured the characters thought very well. They all struck a cord with in me. ...It's very hard to say what I loved with each of them... The mention of teaching, the sparklings, trying to find a reason, the loss of a friend and knowing that you've changed and can that you don't want to hide anymore. I liked that you ended it with Mikaela as it showed that after war there can be normalacy in a way. I loved the line about Hitler being a cream puff compared to Megatron. It made me laugh.

Thanks for the fantastic and interesting read.

~Dagger
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Brilliant set of essays. I think you hit their thoughts right on. And with regards to your note at the end; yeah, what you said.
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I have no words. The perspectives, the insights, all of it was simply perfect.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
There are no words to describe how wonderfully written this was. Beautiful descriptions and choice of words. Everyone was really in-character and in-depth. My personal favourites were Ironhide, Bumblebee and Mikaela. Great job!
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wonderfully written here. Like the line in Trigun (anime), the ticket to the future is blank.
Dragon34 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wow awesome, you did a great job in capturing their personalities. And I have to agree with some of the other reviewers. Sam and Michaela making out on Bee's hood...yeah...eww. Poor Bee.

Though the reviewer that likened it to your dog in your lap humping another dog had me rolling. :)

Anyway back to your story. I'm just going to add you to my favorite author list because you rock :)
Daisydill chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I greatly enjoyed the read, you did a terrific job, in my opinion. Although I've only seen the 2007 movie, and the first four episodes.
kitsunefire chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
A very well written character analysis! I very much enjoyed reading it.
Komiv chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This is an amazing story; both in content and in writing structure. I think you portrayed the different characters very well. I usually go straight for the humor fics, but am glad I decided to read this one. Very nice job.