Reviews for Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave
FallenOutTheWindow chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I really like ths story, it works biliantly with the music and I keep coming back to read it. Definatly a favorite...
sylvane chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
nice! dramatic, romantic & with a sweet ending (as always;-). and as always making me think i'm probably to cynical, but well... you have to admit their love the way you portray it is of a very... pink-fluffy-bunny type of neverending, true love... exactly the kind everyone wants to find but seldom does... but always ohh so nice to read about;-) as to tomins reaction - well, he hardly could be happy about his wife being with someone else... which always brings me to this little scene from ark of truth, if you've seen it you may know what i mean - when vala asks tomin to trust her, that they will get out of there - they just have to go find daniel - who of course show up just at this moment - and she gasps and jumps away from tomin... i hope that was vague enough to not spoil anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet.
LittleVala chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I wanted to see Tomin die

Oh well.

I love how sarcastic Daniel is. :]
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was so so cool...
Shinki chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That was wonderfully done! I loved their banter. It was perfect. Their whole conversation on why Tomin disliked Daniel was brilliant!
starjems88 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
great story!~!~
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That was really good. Particularly loved the running commentary that the two had going while they were being chased down.

"My point exactly!" Daniel looked at her, and gave her a curious grin. "Do you think now would be a bad time to tell him that we're having amazing sex almost every night?" He shouted louder than was necessary. An abandoned kiosk shattered helplessly just off to his right. "Crap!"

That part had me grinning.
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
The toast was awesome. I could feel the love between them through the entire story. This is wonderful! And Cam was great. The DVness was inspired and heart wrenching and well loving...
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
lol what a plug for iTunes...personally im not a fan of paying for individual songs.

great fic btw...loved it...but u knew that already even before i wrote this

:D sam
Milena D chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
This is the second fic in the past hour to scare me, I thought that death was in the cards from the title. _~ Not that it could keep me away from Dala love! This was a fabulous piece, bringing Tomin in like you did was great and all of Dala's close scenes were so touching and heartfelt! Really loved this fic, awesome job! _