Reviews for Maneem
FrostyAngelWings chapter 23 . 1/24
You would not believe how many different types of squeals I made reading this there were sad squeals and happy ones too! I really loved this and barely suppressed a scream when I read there was going to be a sequel!
wildchild00 chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
wow wow awesome!
dragongirl83 chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
Great story i had a hard time puting it down to sleep,eat or work
P.A.W.07 chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
I liked this. I did ... though some of this boarder-lined M rating though. ;

Regardless, I love the world that you have set up and its dark past. Better yet I'm glad that you have Membrane in this. I feel, that if Earth would ever take any action against the aliens, he would have to be involved.

Anyway, to the next fic!
Hamato Kameko chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
The number of times I went "Aw, baby!" for poor Zim in this story must be a record. I'm glad I finally too k the time to read this one. Thank you for a well written ride. :)
QueenoftheUndergrowth chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Your characterizations are easy to imagine. I just thought you ought to know; their voices, expressions, mannerisms etc. I love IZ fanfics with human OCs, and yours are the best I've read. Zim is still the main character, so that's a plus.

I do hope I finish reading the series before they’re taken down. I discovered them too late... I’m a fast reader, but my life will be pretty hectic from now on.

Well, regardless, keep up the good work and your stories. You're one of my top five Invader Zim fanfic writers on this site.
Qu33rzi chapter 24 . 12/15/2013
As long as it comes back, I'm ok with it.
Raven AKA Birdsteeth chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
Wait, why are you going to take the stories off? are they going to be part of the bigger project you mentioned? Or will you put them on your deviantart account? I really love these stories and like to come back and re-read them from time to time so I just want to be able to find these stories again. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
I'm a bit sad that you will take this down but exited to know you will replace it with a "bigger and better" project.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
FeralsRock chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
What!?
DONT DO THAT!
Why on EARTH WOULD YOU TAKE IT DOWN?!
That doesn't make any sense!
grandvizier527 chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the next one and see what Zim ends up doing next!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
O_O
OH. MY. GOD
RED F***ED DIBS MOM
O_O
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
HAHAHA! YODA XD
Invader Pinn chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Fourth! :D
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...