Reviews for Maneem
wildchild00 chapter 23 . 1/4
wow wow awesome!
dragongirl83 chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
Great story i had a hard time puting it down to sleep,eat or work
P.A.W.07 chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
I liked this. I did ... though some of this boarder-lined M rating though. ;

Regardless, I love the world that you have set up and its dark past. Better yet I'm glad that you have Membrane in this. I feel, that if Earth would ever take any action against the aliens, he would have to be involved.

Anyway, to the next fic!
Hamato Kameko chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
The number of times I went "Aw, baby!" for poor Zim in this story must be a record. I'm glad I finally too k the time to read this one. Thank you for a well written ride. :)
QueenoftheUndergrowth chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Your characterizations are easy to imagine. I just thought you ought to know; their voices, expressions, mannerisms etc. I love IZ fanfics with human OCs, and yours are the best I've read. Zim is still the main character, so that's a plus.

I do hope I finish reading the series before they’re taken down. I discovered them too late... I’m a fast reader, but my life will be pretty hectic from now on.

Well, regardless, keep up the good work and your stories. You're one of my top five Invader Zim fanfic writers on this site.
Qu33rzi chapter 24 . 12/15/2013
As long as it comes back, I'm ok with it.
Raven AKA Birdsteeth chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
Wait, why are you going to take the stories off? are they going to be part of the bigger project you mentioned? Or will you put them on your deviantart account? I really love these stories and like to come back and re-read them from time to time so I just want to be able to find these stories again. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
I'm a bit sad that you will take this down but exited to know you will replace it with a "bigger and better" project.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
FeralsRock chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
That doesn't make any sense!
grandvizier527 chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the next one and see what Zim ends up doing next!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Invader Pinn chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Third... Fourth! :D
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
CatGirlFireflare chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
WAHOO! This is such an epic, exciting, (morbid and horrifying in some cases), brilliant tale! If I could, I'd give you a big medal-reward thingy, like Nobel-Prize winners! Or whoever it is that get given medals. Anyway, I applaud you for this incredible Fanfic!