Reviews for Btvs: Seasons Rewrite: Part 3: Season Five
AustinA1234 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This story is good. I have a few complaints, the biggest one being Spike and Tara as a couple. I'm sorry, but that is extremely disturbing to me. What was wrong with Willow and Tara?
frosty600 chapter 22 . 4/21/2009
wow that was great i am in the middle of your season 4 as well and i am in love with your rewrites! B/A forever lol.

please update season 6 and 4 soon as possible
MacKenzie Creations chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
Great Chapter and I can't wait for the next Chapter!

{{hugs}}

Mac
MacKenzie Creations chapter 21 . 4/6/2009
Great Chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter! Sorry for reviewing so late, having internet connections problems.

{{hugs}}

Mac
ba2006 chapter 22 . 4/5/2009
Awesome fic :)

cant wait for the next chapter
leslucids chapter 22 . 4/5/2009
OMFG , well im kinda glad that it wasnt buffy , i never liked dawn and well elita was like her , so i never liked elita either , though it would have been interesting to see what would have happend if buffy jumped , considering there are so many other people now. Anyway I Love this story so much and i hope you continue , i guess in the next season buffy will be grieving , i hope they dont try to bring elita to life
antariangirl93 chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
not what i expected but okay. lol. i do have a question though. how are you going to do season 7. if you are i mean. cause the whole reason season 7 happens is because of the first and the first can't come to be unless buffy dies and is brought back. unless you're gonna bring Elita back. just wondering. can't wait for an update!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
how sad
BrandiIndigo chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
OMG! I loved this...great chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Geeky13 chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
Ohh, Interesting ending, not what I had expected.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
wow nice
Infinite Freedom chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
May Elita rest in peace. Unless of course you bring her back to life.
Geeky13 chapter 21 . 3/30/2009
Oh!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 21 . 3/28/2009
but what about buffy jumping?
ba2006 chapter 21 . 3/28/2009
I love this rewrite fic its the best ever :) cant wait for the next chapter keep up the awesome writing

BA forever :)