Reviews for The Ties that Bind
ThePegasusDevice chapter 31 . 4/14
MAMA! OOOHH! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY! IF I'M NOT BACK AGAIN TOMORROW, CARRY ON! CARRY ON! XD
ThePegasusDevice chapter 28 . 4/13
Awww! Family bonding time is so cute!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 25 . 4/13
CJU MP3R, hmmm, who could that be? It's Cliffjumper!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 23 . 4/13
No! Bumblebee! Get back here!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 13 . 4/10
Looks like Screamer has a partner.
ThePegasusDevice chapter 12 . 4/10
I can't believe I'm saying this, but... Go get 'im Starscream! *Waves a flag with Starscream's face on it*
ThePegasusDevice chapter 10 . 4/10
Oh he did NOT just call g1 lame! (Lol)
ThePegasusDevice chapter 5 . 4/10
Sides, no one understands human women.
ThePegasusDevice chapter 4 . 4/10
*Grimaces* Ooh, this isn't going to end well!
anom chapter 30 . 1/30/2013
DAMMIT was hoping if ya put cliff in ud make him a red bulblebee xd
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 37 . 7/21/2012
I adore your story. Definitely a favorite.
Not sure if you've given up on the sequel or are on hiatus or are just stuck in RL and updating slowly, but I beseech you: Continue writing! Please! For me!
I want to know what happens to Barricade and Starscream and Kale and Trent. And Sam and Jazz and Peyton. And Optimus and Mikaela. And Simmons! :)
Kir chapter 27 . 7/20/2012
I am head over heels in love with your story. And the plot. And the characters. Especially Starscream and Kale. And now Barricade, too! :D
I was very very very sad to see that you haven't updated the sequel in a while. You. MUST. Continue it. Or I will track you down and... um... bribe you with cookies. Or ice cream. Do you like ice cream? Pfft, silly question. Everybody likes ice cream.
Also, I have this thing where I copy parts of stories that I really like and paste them in a Word document (so I can... what? Go back and read them later? I don't even know). I've copied pretty much every scene with Starscream in it, and many more besides. So far, I've got 40 pages saved from your story alone. I'm not sure whether to thank you for writing such a good fanfic or curse you for adding so much material to my massive and ever-growing archive of fanfiction snippets... ;)
Kir chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Wow... I love Starscream and Kale. You have made this reader so damn happy... X)
SummerMistedDragon chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
I love how Prime blew! So few can make that look real! Nice work!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 21 . 1/11/2012
"You know, Ironhide," Sarah said with a sly smile, "for saying that human children are nothing, but a nuisance you sure know a lot about them."

"I do not."

"Then how do you always know what she's wants, huh?" the blonde woman teased.

"Well, someone has to," the mech grumbled.

Awesome!