Reviews for Episodic Tribulations
Nascar3L chapter 23 . 4/14
Loved the concept of this story! Just read this all in one setting. I truly enjoyed it!
linelm chapter 23 . 2/8/2012
Cute story!
VogueThousand chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
Awesome job !
Mina Robins chapter 23 . 7/21/2008
i'm sorry i'm so lazy and only reviewing the last chapter. but i'm on a tight time schedule.

YOu did absolutly amazing job. loved every moment and development of their relationship.

great, just great!
Rain Addict CM chapter 23 . 5/13/2008
hahaha, i loved the ending! great story!_

Smells like Rain...
Rachel452 chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
I'm watching this ep right now and this is just what i needed! So wish this could have happened on screen!
CityCobra chapter 23 . 11/25/2007
oh i totally loved this!
Myx Nyx chapter 23 . 11/15/2007
Hooray! That was soo well done! I just want to say kudos for the way you handled the Warrick fantasy thing, that really could have been the downfall. Hooray! I'm so happy!
CatchingStar chapter 23 . 11/8/2007
for a moment i thought that only sara was running to her lover but in the latest chapter that's change and i liked. A lot.

great job with the fic!
SoFrost chapter 23 . 10/23/2007
I read the story again in one go. And I came to the same conclusion, you've almost reached perfection with this story. There's nothing that is too much and nothing that's not enough. The interaction, the feelings, the humour...everything is just right.

You had a way to say a lot of things with not many words and it was great. I mean for me each chapter was better than the previous which was already good in itself. So yeah...I love this fic.

I loved the concept right away and you did write it with brio,there were so many possibilities for each chapter. I mean sure there was a base, but the thing is that you could have made different choice, create different situations, different feelings. You could actaully write this story again and make it completely different. But I don't think you made any wrong choices here, and the one you made you wrote them brillantly.

I really think you've almost reach perfection. Almost yeah, because perfection is not of this world ).

Anyway, thank you for this fic, definitely on my favorite. ;)
gigi2690 chapter 23 . 10/15/2007
I love love love this story! All the times we wanted something to happen between them...it did! Total dream come true! Fantastic idea, and brilliant writing!

gigi
elwing chapter 23 . 10/15/2007
Superbe! Genial!

My most sincere congratulations for such a lovely story.

It is sad to see the end though.

I love the last two episodes, hard to pick one from those two. I liked and agree with each of their final lines.

Have you considered following up? Not going into the S7 of the series but into this new alternative universe?

Anyways, I loved tis series since your first chapter till the last one, thank you very much for sharing it with us and once again high praises.
Chelsee6 chapter 23 . 10/14/2007
fantastic story, absolutely loved every bit of it. and well done for finishing a multi chapter fic. they can be tough at the best of times.

XX Chez
kagomite chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I loved this story and the pairing. Great Job
Willow-Eris chapter 23 . 10/14/2007
Another great chapter! I like this better than GSR for sure!