Reviews for Elementary School, My Dear Titans
crazynerd chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
I really enjoy this story. I love how they're in elementary school but they still have drama. This is a very original work and I hope you update soon. Best wishes
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
Aw... Ravens guna get hurt right?

Will he steal the money?

Please update soon :P
roguelover321 chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
very nice do more
Phantom5656 chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
Uh-oh. Always ask the teacher yourself. Always.

Hope to read another chapter soon!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
No matter the universe it seems that certain people are meant for certain things.

Hopefully the right people are there to pick up the pieces as well.
Goldenheart11 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
LOL! I loved how you used the lines from TT in there! Poor Raven is gonna get her heart broken. :( Oh well, I hate Malchior...oh and Terra I hate even more! Add more ASAP!
Goldenheart11 chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
So good
Goldenheart11 chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
I beg of you! ADD MORE! BBxRae 4ever!
Jinxometer chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
I'm liking the story! It's sad that Raven is going to get heart broken my Malcior! Grr, he make me mad! But i guess it helps the plot doesn't it? O well. Great story! Keep it up! Can wait to see the next update!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Oh that snake! He's going to use Raven to raise his share of the money!

Hopefully Gar is there to catch her when she falls.
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
need next chapter was so didsapointed when i didn't see one [
Emily Snow21 chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Aww! He he!

I bet Jason's happy to be Kori's science partner!...stupid Jason...

Keep Writing!
Phantom5656 chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
O. I think I see where this is going...

I'm glad you updated so fast! Please keep it up! I can hardly wait to see more. .
Black Raven 13 chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Aww! Cute. I like how you added Malchior into the Story so easily, It adds excitment and anticipation for what's to come next! Good Job! And Congrats on your 1st year in College!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Enter the snake. Hopefully Gar realizes what's going on before he loses Raven's friendship.

And I'm pretty sure it is spelled Knoll. Did you get your spelling from the official site or what?