Reviews for Whisper
Lazy Gaga chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Wow. Now that was just beautiful! The way you wrote this story was flawless, and I admire your storytelling abilities! Fantastic job on this whole amazing story!

Although at times, I did find myself wondering exactly how you knew so much about East Asian culture. I understand you used a bit of wikipedia, judging from your after-notes, but something tells me that the majority of it is from prior knowledge. Did you study or major in Asian cultures or something? I'm just really curious to know why you know so much, because it absolutely blew my mind at times, how you executed scenes with traditional stuff going on!
Kurorinny chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
This story is awesome. Your writing style for this story rocks! This story is a little confusing but still understandable and enjoyable to read XD
MemeLee chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Good story...but so sad! T.T
eiji111 chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
This is a seriously beautiful fic. The characterization, setting, and the imagery (oh the imagery!) was magnificent. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. Wonderful work!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Your writing is fluid and graceful, the plot intriguing, the poise beautiful and emotional-filled. I can definitely see you as a great and respected writer and hope to read the sequel to this story. Thoroughly captivating...
lemon-and-chai chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Wwwwaaah I know I've told you before, but I really love your writing. Please have more confidence in yourself! You are 1000 times better than 99 percent of the writers on ff dot net.

I am so happy you are working on Et Cetera. Please don't give up! (And as much as I am looking forward to Sea of Hidden Dragon, as a fellow fanfic writer, I strongly encourage you to finish the projects you're on before starting new ones. -sweatdrop-) And please believe in yourself. Whisper was so smoothly done, and I'm really looking forward to where the other fics go, hopefully something more happy.
TheEndofTag chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
WOW! I just love love the story! but is sooo sad that they die within hours of each other! They were so close to be together and now...T_T But nonetheless, it is true that they will be together in death. Again just love the story!
crimsonsnow chapter 7 . 1/16/2011

It's sooo sad... But on the bright side, no one can separate them now like they could (and most likely would) have if they both had lived.
phoenixandtiger chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Thank you so much for sharing! Also, despite whatever you say about not doing any research for this, I still believe that you did at least a little bit of it - because I've just recently read 'Memoirs of a Geisha' (that was a great read). All the little facts pertaining to geisha are historically correct, as far as I can tell.

So, all in all, I can see myself rereading this many times in the near future.
megmei chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
ohhh SanaYuki chapter is really sweet, I hope it end up happily.

xDOn a whole, This story is amazing!though it's quite sad but really beautiful. You did good work on your research.

Thank you so much for writing!

Please keep up the good work!
R chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
So sad.. tezuka didn't even get to know akizuki's real name! i always adore geisha stories... great work! :D
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
Uwah, I'm interested! Definitely interested! I love Et Cetera, I would love to see that story finished. I guess I'll go... send you an e-mail...

I loved this epilogue, though it's been so long I forgot how Sanada and Yukimura fit in. -sweatdrops- But it was very, very pretty, as this whole fic was.
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
I love the ficlet about Yukimura and Sanada :DD Once again, very very well-written :DD Haha I'll probably keep on thinking about what can possibly happen next the whole day, and maybe even dream of the story!

Keep it up! :D
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
I read this a long time ago and even after the second time I read this, I still love it just as much (maybe even more)!

The story is so beautiful and you told it so vividly and... I just really love this ;A; I even printed this out and bound it! xPP

So anyway, keep up the good work! :DDDD
yummyaoicupcake chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
okay, I just readthat whole fic, and i've gotta say it was really depressing, but not disappointing at all :D you're a great writer!