Reviews for Living Another Day
Protos Heis chapter 15 . 11/19/2020
I wish you showed the moment where Scarlett read Rhett's note; to know her POV and her emotions as she realized her true feelings for Rhett. It's as if her love was forced out of her when Rhet told her "say you love me." But I guess Rhett is so smart, he knew already by her actions when she caught up to him and begged him to stay.
Protos Heis chapter 14 . 11/19/2020
Scarlett's been thinking about how her children are afraid of her but Bonnie's death should've motivated her to be a good mother to Wade and Ella. That time is something that shouldn't be wasted.
Protos Heis chapter 13 . 11/19/2020
Maybe Belle Watling will be able to open Scarlett's mind if she talks to her; which of course, is out of the question. It seems Belle has more sense than either Rhett or Scarlett.
Protos Heis chapter 12 . 11/19/2020
I'm getting sick and tired of Scarlett mentioning or thinking about Ashley.
Protos Heis chapter 11 . 11/19/2020
I wish Scarlett would ask Rhett to take her to Charleston with him!
Protos Heis chapter 10 . 11/19/2020
This is the kind of Belle's version that I love. I sometimes read fanfics where Belle is being reasonably open-minded. And Goddamn! How will Rhett react to Prissy's information. I can't imagine!
Protos Heis chapter 9 . 11/19/2020
Ashley better tell Scarlett about his feelings! He shouldn't lead her on so that Scarlett will finally give up on her. I look forward to the next chapter.
Protos Heis chapter 8 . 11/19/2020
Well after she told Rhett she didn't love him, what did she expect?!
Protos Heis chapter 7 . 11/19/2020
Damn you Scarlett! You are so infuriating! and to hell with you Ashley Wilkes! I hope Rhett will be leaving for Charleston soon. It's what Scarlett deserves. We'll see how she'll realize what she's been taken for granted all these years.
Protos Heis chapter 6 . 11/19/2020
There's still hope for the Butler marriage because of this night. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Scarlett will conceive a child. Rhett palpably still has feelings for Scarlett. It didn't even wane despite that Bonnie just died. I could see it the moment he questioned Scarlett why she kissed him that night. It seems the answer was important to him.
Protos Heis chapter 5 . 11/19/2020
And that was the most agonizing pain that Rhett suffered enough; that he would leave Scarlett. His grief clouded all his other emotions.
Protos Heis chapter 4 . 11/19/2020
Well if I was Rhett, I wouldn't prolong the kiss either lest it would go further than that. And Bonnie just died. It would be horrible to enjoy sex when your child will be buried on the next day.
Protos Heis chapter 3 . 11/18/2020
Bonnie really added to the cause of the failure of the Butler marriage. I wish Scarlett attempted to hug Rhett.
Protos Heis chapter 2 . 11/18/2020
Scarlett and Rhett need to comfort each other on Bonnie's death. And for once, Scarlett shouldn't rub on Rhett's face that she didn't love him or she'll only make it worse for him.
Protos Heis chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
The reason for Rhett's living is now gone.