Reviews for Falling to Earth
shugokage chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Another interesting but incomplete story!
wolf-in-hell chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Found your fics again, and was wondering if you were still writing, but truthfully I'm not really holding any hope for it as its been years since an update.
Dagoni hide chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
This was kinda sad, but very well done, hope you finish it !
griffenvamp chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
hope you update soon keep up the good work
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
This is really amazing I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue! I just can't wait to see what happens next since this is most definitely extremely interesting, I mean I really want to see how the rest of Ranma and Nabiki's relationship will progress and I really want to see how the rest of it is going to pan out. Pease, please, continue, this is really, really, really, really interesting!
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This is really amazing! It's so interesting that I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
This is really amazing I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting please continue!
Sonic Wooten chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Very Good Story, i like the difference in the story line and how they end up meeting, Looking forward to more updates (i've already read the partial chapter 5 on your website)!
Hammerchuckery chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
That's quite a bit of drama there. It's been a fun read!
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
That ending is pretty deep. Quite an introspective on Ranma's companions over his life.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Wow, didn't expect a great story. The first chapter blew all expectations away!
continental-line chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I like this story I am looking forward to more.

-Bill Ponder
Nysk chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Darn shame you never continued this.
chronodekar chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Sinom Bre,

I really do hope you'll see my 'review'. This is one of the most sweetest RanmaNabiki stories I've ever read. I'm nearly in tears here! And you haven't even updated this in 3 YEARS !

You're breaking my heart! sniff,sniff!

Wonderful writing, superb drama - the way you bring out the different feelings of the characters - it's just too good!

Please continue this fic. Its a real GEM!

-chronodekar