Reviews for Enduring
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 1 . 7/17
AlarmedMouse chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this lemon didnt suck, it was rather sweet and tender )

i like it allot
haechan435 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
It was really good, for a first lemon and didn't really expect Zabuza to kiss him at the end. Maybe he loves/likes him to some degree? And yes, Sakura should so die!
Potopie chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I personally thought it was really good.
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
i found it too plain, but yeaha, u know you'll improve cuz human are cool like that :D *huggles* :3

longer paragraph, quotes. groaning moaning *lol*, detailed description. but basically, u will improve if u keep practicing so its k :)
Black Rose TD chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Thank you so much for being realistic and not making this all happy joyful bliss. I don't care how turned on you are, your first time (be you man or woman) hurts like a b!#&*.

The only thing that I can think of to constructivly critisize(though I know this is supposed to be more introverted)is for you not to explain so much. Sure this all kind of takes place in Haku's head but instead of simply stating how Haku is supposably viewed only as a tool show it in Zabuza's words or actions. Very nice over all though.
DarkPoetryAngel chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Very,Very,Very Nice
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i know that this word might seem weird to describe a half rape seen but...kawaii!_!
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow, that was really good for your first lemon. Great job.
Lily-Finn178 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
OMG LEMON! Haha, you are currently eating cookies in my kitchen as I type this review. That makes me feel like a super sneaky ninja! Even though this was freaky and I really don't like Haku because he is a transvestite, this was surprisingly very good. Not bad for your first lemon. IT WAS SMEXY! WRITE MORE! WRITE SOME AANG/ZUKO! other couple I wouldn't mind. But no GaaLee because that would scar me...physically AND mentally.
black55widow chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Very good first lemon. A very original, interesting and different approach.
Krazy Naoko chapter 1 . 12/3/2007

I suck at writing lemons... I cannot give you constructive charisma... But, o can tell you how nice this one was... Coz i have this curse, by wich I'll never write as good as I read... SO anyways... keep on writing!

Krazy Naoko
K-cho chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow, for a first lemon, that's really good. *_* lol, anyway, you do a good job of portraying the relationship Haku and Zabuza have, and the kiss at the very end was cute. . Good job, keep it up!
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was really good for a first time. Wouldn't mind a few more where that came from XP
Mark of Distinction chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Cheers and commendations! I think that you have a real talent, un!