Reviews for If Ever We Were Anything
Jodi chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Totally called that they were getting filmed for his come back. But the image of him lifting Steph is funny lol. I like how you revealed it at the end, was pretty awesome. Thanks for writing :)
Katie chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Aww, yes, it was Stephanie! I'm glad that it was Stephanie all along. Vince would probably feel stupid if he knew it was her all along. I thought for a moment he was really making out with Jillian, but that'd be really gross, so I'm glad he's not. I really liked this story.
Jodi chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
nice way to protect your daughter Vince, you find out her husband is 'cheating' on her and you don't let her know? Stand up guy. Interesting story, I look forward to more.

Jodi
Katie chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Ouch, I'm surprised that Vince was so cool about it, I thought he would rip Chris's head off for cheating on Stephanie like that. I guess he's just being nice because he and Stephanie are married and he doesn't want to see Stephanie hurt. Chris seems to care about this woman which is a little scary because what if he dumps Stephanie? I really do hope it's Stephanie somehow.
Katie chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Well this was a really interesting start. I really hope that it's Stephanie he's sneaking around with, but she's his wife so why would she have to sneak around with him, I don't know, but there must be some explanation of it, there just must be because I don't want to think that Chris is cheating on her at all. No siree.
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Wait..it is Stephanie he's sneaking around with right? -Frowns- I did a little more thinking and I'm a little worried now..
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Perfect ending! I was thinking this was Chris and Stephanie the whole time, some kind of fantasy they love doing or something, but then you had me thinking that maybe..just maybe he was cheating on her and you would have mentioned how he was with Trish or something at the end and I was going to scream..I would have seriously sat there and screamed "NO!" LOL. Anywho..I loved it. Very sexy actually. ;p
TrishOrton chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
So of course I loved this story but I was a bit confused till the end lol I'm guessing it was steph the whole time since she’s wearing a skirt and the message thing... anyway if you were aiming for confusion ya got it! lol and Of course I want an update for the Carlito/Trish Fic that was like my all time favorite! ;)
Jodi chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
*gasp* you're posting it on this one? But you know I loved this one.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
hm wonder whats gonna happen nxt?
Shayne chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
This is a really great beginning, hot in the beginning and then very interesting at the end. I hope that it's Stephanie, I mean, it should be, but I don't know where this could be going. I do hope that it turns out to be Stephanie. Please let it be her!