Reviews for The Lion Who Does Laundry
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I've favorited this before but I have a new account so I'm re adding you. :)
puruku chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I'd like to read a manual instruction on dating Cloud :)
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Ah, you poor Leon, you. Having to sleep on the couch so often. XP Be a bit nicer Cloud.~
Azakura chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I thought your word choices were pretty great~ Like how you played with peanut butter and being nutty. And the B.C. and A.C. Haha that was pretty clever
Ricano chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
sweet~! i like the A.C and B.C the most haha!
BackPocket chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Too cute!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Lol! Love it!

Looks like he'll literally do anything for Cloud!

Is there a Before Leon and After Leon for Cloud?
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aw, Leon really tries. :) Cloud and his power! I loved this!
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I'm really liking your Leon/Cloud one-shots. They're so...sweet? Well, they're something good. :)
H.K chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was sweet and amusing once again. That, and the ever looming couch was fantastic. Even with it broken up into short sections, it was entertaining. Once again, I've enjoyed.

Thanks for writing and reading.

H.K.
megheartryan chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I've become such an avid reader of your fics, and I just can't get enough of them XD

I love Leon/Cloud and you write it so well.

This fic was adorable - especially since Cloud was 'angry' with Leon for looking like a penguin x.x

Wonderful, as always!
lyrenthial chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
An adorably humourous and enjoyable read. I'm in love with the way you've written Leon's unique 'voice' (if one could describle it that way ) as well as all of Cloud's little amusing quirks (sweettooth!Cloud has now become canon for me XP).
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I simply adored the way you wrote this! Your usage of the prompts was spectacular and it was all summed up quite nicely. Poor Leon and the dreaded looming couch. LOL
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I love it, especially how you named it. I didn't ever think I would read something that included a lion and laundry before.
RubyBelle chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
"you're wearing a penguin suit."

:D

oh, god. could cloud be MORE tactless?

sweet story, though. i love how you didnt make it too sappy like a whole bunch of cloen stories and i loved even more how you kept mentioning the couch.

ah, the couch. leon's worst enemy. he has yet to be defeated.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »