Reviews for The Strawberry and The Fishcake
Ichigos name means number one protector so I suppose guardian works.
lou2003us chapter 6 . 2/17
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Borello chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
this story is amazing. why you stop the story?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
Congratz for ruining this fanfic
pepticbrute117 chapter 6 . 6/19/2017
So this won't ever get updated again right? I wish it would it's one of the best Naruto/Bleach crossovers I've ever read. Your other stories are really good as well, I wish you would've kept writing, you had some really good things going on and could've written many more.
Shahzeb chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
in the last two chapters the fighting scenes are good even tho I feel like he grew too strong in like half a chapter
Shahzeb chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
I criticized your story a little bit but actually u make a good slice of Life/humor/light hearted scenes u should focus on those more .
Shahzeb chapter 3 . 5/21/2017
the more I read the more edgy and cringey this story gets Naruto is a edge Lord in disguise the premise was interesting but not well executed good luck with your future stories
Shahzeb chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
why did u make him on the same level as Ichigo with him being older than most of the shinigami and no chakra that is just not even Naruto anymore without his clones and kyuubi is not evil.
Shahzeb chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
for being 2000 year old he is very weak but I guess u wrote this in 2010 so u must not have seen the kyuubi mode Biju mode and full nine tails mode
Shahzeb chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
this story is very weird and full of plot holes interactions with people make Naruto seem like a 15 year old mentally when he is actually 2000 and he talks too much nobody mentions death and killing in a normal conversation between class mates and just why did he de age himself.
lonewolf3317 chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
I don't know for what reason you stopped writing this but I do have to say I'm positively addicted to it, you haven't updated this in 7 years but I find myself wanting to read it over and over again just from the uniqueness of it, the immortal playboy who cause amusement chaos and destruction wherever he goes, I love it!
I was so looking forward to more interactions with Tatsuki and Retsu and hopefully eventually Soi-Fon. I hope you can find the will and way to continue this, for this reader sir, you've managed to enamore completely.
Monster King chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it only six chapters into the story.
slydino chapter 6 . 1/10/2017
Wonderful story. I really love this story it has everything that a reader could ask for in a Bleach fic, lemons, plot, badassery, and humor. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ThisIsMyUsernameCurrently chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
"If you don't know what this thing is, you're retarded"? That has to be the dumbest, most respect less thing I've ever read on this site, and on 3k favorites too. I mean, anyone who haven't watched Bleach and are just looking for a read could never guess what it is. Immature idiot.
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »