Reviews for The Strawberry and The Fishcake
vampwar22 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
dude that was awesome one of the best naru/bleach crossover i've read can't wait for another chapter
fusioninferno chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Awsome! update more often please! )
smokeapound chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
great story ... but fucking update soon god dam it
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
sweet
Reesie-cup4545 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
dude this is so funny. at some point in the next chapter you should really have Rukia and ichigo admit their feelings and have beyakuya catch them making out or something. or have naruto compare kurosutchi to orochimaru in front of the other captains. but those are just sugestions.
kyosuke-date-the soultaker chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
lol, this chapter is fuckin hilarious, please keep up the good work with this story.
BemmyBean chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Love this story. Wish you would update more often
RasenShuriken92 chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
i love it! :D

its awesome! :D kukuku

please udpate soon! :D
Pr1nnyDUD3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
this is good, wasnt sure at first. but i like you sense of humor, it works well with naruto and i think you blended the two worlds very well. looking forward to reading the rest of this.
Cosplayer364 chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
awesome!
TheDemonfoxHiddenWithin chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
This a fuckin awesome story
Khaotic Order chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
awesome dude

but hhow is narutos bankai useless in 1 vs 1 unless its like a mass destruction one?
Aj Alpha chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Great story so far, especially with the Walker concept (Which I wasn't feeling at first but I grown to like) keep it up
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
dude, i thought you didn't like yuri sex, and yet here in this chapter, you're saying that yoruichi fucked some random girl, just because naruto was there? wtfh? i mean, i'm fine with yuri, but i refuse to read any shit that has a girl that SAYS she's perfectly content with naruto, then decides naruto isn't good enough anymore, and fucks another girl, i refuse shit like this
KingOfTheKill chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
This is my favorite fic on this site. You manage to blend humor, adventure and romance in such away that is not only enjoyable but immensely believable. You are also credited for developing a cool Naruto that could be seen as the one from Part one. You care a lot about your characters and you see that in your writing. I found when Yoruichi confessed her love to Naruto and vice versa was fitting and well developed. I also love how you manage the harem aspects of the story and can't wait to see who you put in next. All I can say is that i hope to see the next chapter very soon and I'm looking forward to it.
1,180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »