Reviews for The Strawberry and The Fishcake
Ronin Kenshin chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
i know ive said this before but asome fic just awsome
Ronin Kenshin chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
awsome i have tao say great fic hope ya dont abandon it cause its pretty awsome great work
Darsch chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
Good fic , i can't wait to see what naruto does in ss

Too bad you update so slowly
menright6 chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
excellent so far! hope you update soon! thank you!
Insane Winxy chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
hehehe...I realy liked the skull thing... I hope you updatate soon... Exelent storu...
jason chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
i hate u, u son of a bitch. U dnt do this to people. I was so drawn in the story, i stay u from 12pm to 6 pm to read this. It was the best fanfic i eva read and then u had to end it so suddenly. Update pleeeeeeez cos ur imagination is great. U thought this out wel
bleach freak chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
wtf ichigo has far more reitsu than kempachi. He had the same amount of a taicho when he was beaten
jabbarulez chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
*evil cackle* i've got a skull too! *takes out katana and slices off head while still talking* SEe! see! ain't it WONDERFULL!

as you can tell i like the skull bit...

5/5
Raiden no Kami chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I Love This Story. I have read all of it on my PSP and am just now getting around to reviewing (sorry it didn't happen faster). First off I would like to say that Your Grammar Isn't all that bad, whether this is because of your beta is beyond me, but it seems fine. Expect me to review the other chapters once I reread them and come up with constructive comments for each one.

And may I say: Yoruichi is an AWESOME pairing for Naruto. I absolutely love it (and it is not just the lemons, either).

I find your writing very entertaining and immersive, I was actually laughing at some points in this and later chapters. Plus the chapter length is excelent. On my PSP it gives me a solid half hour of reading, which is awesome as far as I am concerned.

Expect more where this came from soon.

Raiden no Kami
Iryelb chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
ok I really like your story but sometimes its hard to follow who is saying what because you dont tell me who is saying which line enough. so far I have been able to puzzle it out but im just saying I should not have to.
Storylover213 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
dude awesomness pure awesomeness
masterlich chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
i just finished chap 6 and i have to say i love it. any idea when the next awesone chapter will be done?
Z-Breezy chapter 6 . 10/4/2010