Reviews for The Strawberry and The Fishcake
Residenthobo chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
xD
OOOOOH

OOOH

HEY AUTHOR! I'VE GOT A oh hey caps lock QUESTION FOR YOU!

┬┐Is Naruto gonna cop a feel on Unohana? Even accidentally? Because, well, since you're so great at writing, I just thought that you would manage to make it hilarious.
AJGuardian chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
...yeah... no continuation to this is there?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You basically copied ichigo for narutos shinigami transformation and even made him a vaizard he already has kyuubis power you should of just converted him into a hollow like being
Cersesi chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I like it.
Minato 1 chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Totally an awesome story hope you continue soon.
Minato 1 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Wow,naruto is a damn walker.
Minato 1 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
I definitely love the perverted naruto
sm7772008 chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Awesome story so far. I really hope that you'll update soon.
Zomvee chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Please start this up again dude/chick.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Really good way to play this out. Definitely one of the funnier ways I have read it done. Hope to read more in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Excellent. Going to love seeing the complete harem when he gets done. It will probably be awesome. Enjoying the plot and character development.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Good chapter. Plot moved along and punctuation problem was fixed.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Really interesting plot. Good writing with few spelling errors. Could use some punctuation in the sentences but it doesn't lose much once you get used to adding your own. Glad I started reading this and look forward to reading more of it.
Tcuisine chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Loving it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Please hurry up with the next chapters. And thank you so much for hyping naruto's abilities. Keep on with it. And elongate the lemons a little. They somehow end 'quickly' ... if you get my drift.;). Name is itachi... uchiha itachi...
1,179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »