Reviews for The Strawberry and The Fishcake
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
ichigo's name means protector of one
Aurora Lopez chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
when are you going to write chapters 7-9 of The Strawberry and The Fishcake, because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
ViciousFitz chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
I can't believe you quit this story without revealing his bankai. Douche
kanazak chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Really liked reading this story. I hope you return to us and continue it, or even write something new if it's been too long and the ideas have all died the final death for this story.
chris kidder chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
its awesome keep on writing
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Interesting
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Soifon is going to get a laugh when she hears from her mentor what Naruto did to Urahara
Doctor Psychosis chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
oh i so want to read more of this my friend.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Whelp, I, personally, hope you get back to this one someday! I laughed enough to bruise my ribs! Love the potential for abuse this story opens up!
Zer0P0int chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
i hope you will continue this story
since a friend of mine told me about it
i want to to know what will happen next to the favorite duo of mine
Domonic chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Damn good story. i hope you finish it some day. or someone else finishes it. i dont really care so long as i get to see an ass stomping of aizen, or a complete humiliation of aizen. and kenpachi too. gotta see the two war-demon-gods fight eachother. but sgain, damn good story, just needs an ending.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
i would assume Naruto would be at a much higher lvl than Ichigo... it may not be chakra anymore but he would still have experience with energy manipulation, 2k years experience should mean his Hand2Hand, Sword skills and other things would be extremely high

if chakra was changed to raitsu he should have a massive amount, his chakra was massive in canon and the seal filtered and added Kyuubi's chakra to his own, so combine that with 2k years and his reserves would have been godly
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Much better than the last chapter. I am glad that i am not the type of person to drop a story after only reading the first chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I Disliked this chapter, it gives the impression that your story is just Sex with no real plot. While Yoruichi is kind of flirty, i find it hard to believe that she would just have sex with someone because they pushed her against a tree.
uscias chapter 6 . 5/17/2014