Reviews for The Strawberry and The Fishcake
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Really interesting plot. Good writing with few spelling errors. Could use some punctuation in the sentences but it doesn't lose much once you get used to adding your own. Glad I started reading this and look forward to reading more of it.
Tcuisine chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Loving it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Please hurry up with the next chapters. And thank you so much for hyping naruto's abilities. Keep on with it. And elongate the lemons a little. They somehow end 'quickly' ... if you get my drift.;). Name is itachi... uchiha itachi...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Please update quickly. And make the lemons longer a little. Name is itachi... Uchiha itachi...dattebayo
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Naruto travel from Naruto World to Bleach World and get his Chakra converted to Reiatsu ! BUT what about Halo World ? didact physic/telekinesis powers ? Kyuubi AI ?
Ultimate Challenge writer chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Your planning a Negima crossover after this story aren't you
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
when do you think you can up?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
when will you up its been around 2 years or a little less or more but there is in the 1sy chap or in a few small parts that dont make sense
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
next update! and if kyuubi is canon kyuubi then she would only be 1k older then him
Naruto x Orihime chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
NICE DOING OF KILLING THAT PINK HAIRED HOWLER MONKEY BITCH. Thank you so much. I just loved it, many thanks to SASUKE to take off the burden from the earth. May his soul rest in peace in hell. But just the thing you missed is NARUHIME pairing i was hopping for it.
jCOOLn chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
loved the story
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Please continue this! It is simply amazing!
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Dang this is great can't wait for the next chapter.
froger495 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
snickerslv100 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
"I've been alive ever since I was born," made me laugh incredibly hard. If that was on purpose, congrats. If it wasn't, its still pretty epic.
1,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »