Reviews for The Strawberry and The Fishcake
Gforce member45 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
not bad, not bad.
Whispering-KAZE chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
hmm... if you want your story to move along a more serious plot, i will suggest you stick to maelstorm and guarduan. Strawberry and fishcake reminds me of crack fic...
Red King chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I love it so far, and your right I have seen the idea before but I think yours was done better, I hope you keep it going
xiroxiro chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow great start D
blackwolf0925 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Will Naruto be able to use His jutsu's or only demon arts. I would like to see him use a combination of both. Anyways like your story it is very interesting.
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
EXCELLENT!

Update soon!
mute thunder chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Nice start for the story, I loved Keigo's shouting and the groups reaction of Naruto not being a virgin.

keep up the good work, love the title btw
fanfic fanatic chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
#1- i like the new name.

#2- please update! this story looks great.
Grave Wolf chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
A great crossover with suprises at every corner. The Strawberry and the Fishcake Ultimate eddition, the competition of bigger harem!
srprasanna chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
awesome chapter hope the next update comes soon
Sharkteeth chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
this is a great fanfiction and also i vote for the maelstorm and the guardian
raziel44 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
this story is swet i really hope to see captein retsu in the harem you know 4th devision
Scico-Jin chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Yo dude keep this story going. I have a question or rather a suggestion. How about you do lemons of this Narutos previous conquests. I know that sounds chauvinistic but I just like using that word. You did mention Naruto gettin down with Anko and Ino. I would VERY much like to read about that and any other girls he did the bedroom Olympics with. Like Kurenai, Hinata, Hana, Tenten, Temari, Hanabi, HELL even Sakura. Oh yea her realizing how WRONG she was for going after emo-teme. I swear that guy is not right in the head. Emo-teme had girls wanting him to bang them to high heaven and beyond. He didn't, what self respecting male would turn down an offer like that. Well I guess that adds to the theory of Emo-teme being the Snake-teme' slave. If don't know who I am taiking about shame on you.

Thank you for your time.

This has been a message from the local Nutcase Scico-Jin

P.S. keep the cooler name.
1v2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
so far so good but is naruto gonna try useing reiatsu for his jutsu's i sure hope so that whouls be cool to see considering they might be different with reiatsu
chm01 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
first of all it looks great and i think the name suits him better
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 Next »