Reviews for The Strawberry and The Fishcake
Reader-of-Many chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I have no recollection if I reviewed you before or not, so I'll do it. You wrote very neatly and wove in an interesting plot. I'll admit the lemons were enjoyable too. (Jaraiya makes a lecherous joke in the distance...) Sigh. I hope you update and write a lot more new chapters soon as I hope to read it.
Unknown-nin345 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
why not just combine the name, strawberry guardian and fishcake malestrom. funny story, and good lemons
Sir Deadpool chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
this is amazing much better than the other story because that had way to much yaoi in iti can tel this is going to be a harem already and i like that especilay if you keep up the lemons but dont add tatsuki or orihime yet maybe after the rescue rukia arc. now i have some questionsthat your secretary needs to answer so gether out here

this before or after the rescue rukia arc in bleach?

naruto going to join the Gotei 13? if he does he should either become a captain for one of the divisions that aizen and his boys betrayed.
C chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
So beautiful. So much lemony goodness.
Library's Poltergeist chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Either title is good. I don't normaally read crossovers, but this one looks good so far. (What time is it in the Bleach world? Is it pre-SS?)Anyways, keep it up!
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
interesting
DanteOtaku chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
One word:AWESOME, Please update soon
Ero-kun chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Another great story from You

I hope in Soul Society somehow will meet few old friends( I mean, ninjas can summon shinigami, You can do something about connection between new worlds etc.)

This is really interesting, I'm waitin' for next chapters.

Ja ne.
Useful76 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
pretty good start here. Naruto's bluntness is funny in the school setting. Should make for an entertaining story. I usually dont like crossovers but this has potential.

Hope you continue soon.
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Hmm...it will be interesting to see this mess move ahead...
TopQuark chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
not bad.. good work
Xeil chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
i think your story is great so far. i almost fell over from laughing a couple of times. also, i think you should keep the current name for it. it will make it easier to find later.
Wolf among sheep chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Great story please update when you get the time.
Reader-of-Many chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Nice story. I hope you write a lot more since I like the powerful Naruto and Bleach crossovers. Your grammer makes it easier to read and its on a much higher level than some of the stories I've read.
WalterDornez215 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007