Reviews for Fangirling
emalolos1 chapter 1 . 6/21
It's great story but I'm curious what happened to the minor ships did shikamaru and ino get together how bout neji and tenten
Scarlet chapter 14 . 4/5
Wow what a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it. Good job ;)
SasuSaku-Kiss chapter 14 . 1/18
It's cool how this fanfiction is called "Fangirling" and I'm the one fangirling right now! SASUSAKU!

Amazing story btw!
Sasusakufan101 chapter 14 . 12/24/2016
Lol he fainted
just passing by chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
I must say, I'm very impressed that even though English is your second language your writing is better than some native English speakers.
I love your story but I wish it was a bit longer.
Thanks so much for posting this!
Veronica chapter 14 . 6/3/2016
So glad I found this gem. It was wonderful!
Veronica chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
Chapter 9 gave me so many feels! Fugaku was such an ass. Poor Sasuke! I'm glad Sakura gave him a piece of her mind. I kept thinking, "Yes! You tell him girl! No mercy! Let him know he's an a-hole!" And I got a few tears myself when Sasuke cried. I just wanna hug him and love him and make him happy too! 3
Guest chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
THIS WAS AN AWESOME STORY
L-O-V-E-D it! :D thanks
Haruno Ayumi chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
Beautiful chapter
carmineautumnmoon chapter 13 . 4/1/2016
I can't help but think the 'Don't make me repeat myself' is a reference to Narunto Nippon XD
Great story! I'm fangirling over the fluff so much, seriously.
StarryClouds chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
This is awesome! And your english is very good I didn't know english wasn't your first language before I saw the note! Wow wow wow i luv it!
AoRizuki chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
I love this story!
blue chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I love you're story
YouSureBoutThat chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Aside from a few grammatical errors, this is a really good fanfic. I've never seen and AU where the characters still have Chakra and all that before now so points for originality.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
Yay! This is amazing! I like the fact that naruto's parents and sasuke's parents were alive, i'm also happy that orochimaru, kabuto and itachi aren't enemies here and i sooo love naruto, sakura and sasuke's sparring with the summoning and all :)
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »