Reviews for Fangirling
just passing by chapter 14 . 7/25
I must say, I'm very impressed that even though English is your second language your writing is better than some native English speakers.
I love your story but I wish it was a bit longer.
Thanks so much for posting this!
Veronica chapter 14 . 6/3
So glad I found this gem. It was wonderful!
Veronica chapter 9 . 6/3
Chapter 9 gave me so many feels! Fugaku was such an ass. Poor Sasuke! I'm glad Sakura gave him a piece of her mind. I kept thinking, "Yes! You tell him girl! No mercy! Let him know he's an a-hole!" And I got a few tears myself when Sasuke cried. I just wanna hug him and love him and make him happy too! 3
THIS WAS AN AWESOME STORY
L-O-V-E-D it! :D thanks
Haruno Ayumi chapter 6 . 5/9
Beautiful chapter
vermillionautumnmoon chapter 13 . 4/1
I can't help but think the 'Don't make me repeat myself' is a reference to Narunto Nippon XD
Great story! I'm fangirling over the fluff so much, seriously.
starryclouds13 chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
This is awesome! And your english is very good I didn't know english wasn't your first language before I saw the note! Wow wow wow i luv it!
AoRizuki chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
I love this story!
blue chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I love you're story
YouSureBoutThat chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Aside from a few grammatical errors, this is a really good fanfic. I've never seen and AU where the characters still have Chakra and all that before now so points for originality.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
Yay! This is amazing! I like the fact that naruto's parents and sasuke's parents were alive, i'm also happy that orochimaru, kabuto and itachi aren't enemies here and i sooo love naruto, sakura and sasuke's sparring with the summoning and all :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
What the hell's wrong with karin? Hahahaha
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
I really want this chapter in the anime haha the legendary sannin watching their apprentices spar with each other haha but of course that would be impossible now because jiraiya's dead
NameCrysta haku chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
but still it's a nice fan fic:-D
NameCrysta haku chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
didn't shisui already killed by itachi while getting mangykue sharingan?
saskue told that to sakura when she was getting information about sharingan in early chapters
1,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »