Reviews for Fangirling
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
What the hell's wrong with karin? Hahahaha
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
I really want this chapter in the anime haha the legendary sannin watching their apprentices spar with each other haha but of course that would be impossible now because jiraiya's dead
NameCrysta haku chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
but still it's a nice fan fic:-D
NameCrysta haku chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
didn't shisui already killed by itachi while getting mangykue sharingan?
saskue told that to sakura when she was getting information about sharingan in early chapters
Hannah chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
Re-reading this so many times and i still can't gt enough of it
doseofmyimagination chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Hahaha! Yea Sakura, you can't help it when it comes to sly Sasuke. I like it how your making Sakura feisty. Should be an interesting story.
FanBoyFanatic chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Cant sasuke go susanoo and naruto go kyuubi on her.
Yuyake no Okami chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
SASUSAKU! VOLEVO DIRE SASUSAKU!
PERDONA IL MIO ERRORE DI BATTITURA! (ancora iperattiva per la scoperta di un'altra scrittrice italiana su questo sito)
Yuyake no Okami chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
!
UNA FAN DI SASUNARU ITALIANA!
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Abbracciami sorella (sniff)
avani chapter 14 . 1/16/2015
its just awesome
trueblue51 chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Noooooooooo! I don't want it to be over! This was such a good story! I just wish it was longer!XD
sherlocked2001 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
So funny
pastel kittens chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
This was AWESOME!

Loved Sakura's character, loved Sasuke's character, and of course loved Naruto's character. They were all perfect, they had the cutest bond ever and the whole set-up of this story line was flawless.

I especially how you developed Sasuke and Sakura's FRIENDSHIP in this. Because while, they are...or were...or whatever it is now, Sasuke and Sakura were at a time, friends. It was just all superrr subtle and one of those "underneath the underneath" things. Like, the bond was there and it was strong, it was just...not really acknowledged.

Tch- look at me, analyzing fictional characters relationships. Anyyyyway.

I also thought the whole Karin suddenly turning her obsession was an elaborate scheme of revenge. But...she really WAS obsessed with Sakura, wasn't she? Hahahahaha, I find it amusing for some reason.

Well, I think this review has gotten long enough, to end I would like to say wonderful work! :)
Delirious God chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
You know what's funny...your summary is exactly what I said to myself when I first started watching naruto! But that obviously failed... XD
uchiha freak chapter 14 . 8/7/2014