Reviews for Fangirling
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
hahahaha i think i had my mouth was opened for like 3-4 times basically Shocked! Cm'on who wodnt i mean the Great Young *not to mention breath-taking handsome * Uchiha jst kissed Sakura and then Sakura unintentionly confessed her feelings for Sasuke! All thumbs up from me! Awsum story!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Awww tht was so heart-touching.. poor naruto *feeling sad* , bt the ending was so lovely n the way Sasuke was embracing Sakura , *giggles* i almsot shrieked of joy! Awsum fic makes me vry happy with every chp!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Buhahahahaha... seriosly i codnt help control myself from laughing out loud! Sasuke unintentionly was extremely seducing poor Sakura-chan hahah thts jst freakin Awsum , Now he knws abt her feelings too! Awsum Chp!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
I would seriosly like to scream like a Fangirl , XD ofcourse a sasusaku fan! The ending of this chp was vry vry beautiful! I felt so so Happy for Sasuke and Dearest bold Sakura cuz Fugaku sure deserved tht speech! Luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
No offence but Karin is a bloody Bitch i hate her in the anime and hate her in this fic too , why the hell did she had to kiss Sakura , i thought Sasuke was gonna be her first kiss...
Anyways fic is going Great!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Yeaaaaa! Team 7 is BAck HerE tO!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
I agree with Jiraya, THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A FIGHT! *wahooo* thumbs up for the awsum fighting n im so so sooooooo Happy tht Sakura-chan was upto her team's level! Nobody should underestimate her! the way Sakura was holding Sasuke n Naruto's hands brings so many happy memories of Team 7! i so luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Wahoooooooooooooo! Awsum Awsum Awsum! hahaha cant believe it but i was laughing like a mad girl when it came to the three ledendary sanins all of them r Weridos no offence! XD this is the best high school fic ever!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Keeps getting better n better and nt to mention Funny too! Luv this fic alot!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
OMG! tht was so incredibily Amazing , i hardly stopped myself from giggling, tried to stay focus bt still codnt stop laughing! It was vry vry vry Good! An Awsum fic jst 3 chps n im in luv with this fic! im seriously gona post it on fb , credits to the author's amazing mind!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
jst wanna say AWSUM AWSUM AWSUM! I mean i was expecting it to be a normal high school bt its not normal its Amazing its got most of the ninja stuff! I seriously luv reading this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
XD this was so Awsum! seriosly the comedy part rockzzz!
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
AWESOME. a story with all the recipes we experience in life (drama, humor, romance, etc.)
Too bad, this chapters too short. aw. and Sasukes OOC but oh well, he was happy about his wifes pregnancy, and thats just too cute for a nonchalant man like him acting like giddy fan girl :D hahahahha
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
mushy mushy. Is Karin still stalking Sakura? hahaha i hope not. :D
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
HAHAHA. no wonder Sakura defended Sasuke over his fan girls. Because she knew all too well how it feels. Now that was something. and to think that Sakura STALKED Gaara? oh my.
but overall its cute. now the cats out of the bag. i bet shes going to ignore him for life lol :D
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »