Reviews for Fangirling
Hannah chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
Re-reading this so many times and i still can't gt enough of it
yourface-JK chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Hahaha! Yea Sakura, you can't help it when it comes to sly Sasuke. I like it how your making Sakura feisty. Should be an interesting story.
FanBoyFanatic chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Cant sasuke go susanoo and naruto go kyuubi on her.
Yuyake no Okami chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
SASUSAKU! VOLEVO DIRE SASUSAKU!
PERDONA IL MIO ERRORE DI BATTITURA! (ancora iperattiva per la scoperta di un'altra scrittrice italiana su questo sito)
Yuyake no Okami chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
!
UNA FAN DI SASUNARU ITALIANA!
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Abbracciami sorella (sniff)
avani chapter 14 . 1/16/2015
its just awesome
trueblue51 chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Noooooooooo! I don't want it to be over! This was such a good story! I just wish it was longer!XD
sherlocked2001 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
So funny
pastel kittens chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
This was AWESOME!

Loved Sakura's character, loved Sasuke's character, and of course loved Naruto's character. They were all perfect, they had the cutest bond ever and the whole set-up of this story line was flawless.

I especially how you developed Sasuke and Sakura's FRIENDSHIP in this. Because while, they are...or were...or whatever it is now, Sasuke and Sakura were at a time, friends. It was just all superrr subtle and one of those "underneath the underneath" things. Like, the bond was there and it was strong, it was just...not really acknowledged.

Tch- look at me, analyzing fictional characters relationships. Anyyyyway.

I also thought the whole Karin suddenly turning her obsession was an elaborate scheme of revenge. But...she really WAS obsessed with Sakura, wasn't she? Hahahahaha, I find it amusing for some reason.

Well, I think this review has gotten long enough, to end I would like to say wonderful work! :)
Delirious God chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
You know what's funny...your summary is exactly what I said to myself when I first started watching naruto! But that obviously failed... XD
uchiha freak chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
So sup YOU NEED TO MAKE A SEAQLE please arigato the story was awesome
shadowereign chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Love it. Very family oriented fic. Write morrreeee :)
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Tsk! the electricity jst came , i had wrote the reviews only the thing left was to post them tht my baka bro interupted and i acccidently posted the review for chp 14 first n then chp 13 how stupid of me,
still luv the fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
I dont knw whether to scream or to jump up and down BUT THAT KISSING SCENE WAS AWSUMMMMmMMM! it was the sweetest kiss! Sasuke's way of confessing his feelings was so kawaiii! the ending of this chp was vry vry Beautiful! I so Luv this fic! Things came out so so GOoOoD!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
*Ahhhhh!* I seriosly screamed with joy! Tht was so so Amazing! Sasuke and Sakura are finally gonna hav their own baby , this is so kawaiiiiii! Awww and Sasuke-kun's reaction was so sweettttt! I would seriosly recommend this Awsum Fic to my frnds! its vry lovely. Luv the Author and her Amazing mind! Thnks for making such an Awsum *romance/comedy* Fic! Luv it Alotttt!
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »