Reviews for Fangirling
uchiha freak chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
So sup YOU NEED TO MAKE A SEAQLE please arigato the story was awesome
shadowereign chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Love it. Very family oriented fic. Write morrreeee :)
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Tsk! the electricity jst came , i had wrote the reviews only the thing left was to post them tht my baka bro interupted and i acccidently posted the review for chp 14 first n then chp 13 how stupid of me,
still luv the fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
I dont knw whether to scream or to jump up and down BUT THAT KISSING SCENE WAS AWSUMMMMmMMM! it was the sweetest kiss! Sasuke's way of confessing his feelings was so kawaiii! the ending of this chp was vry vry Beautiful! I so Luv this fic! Things came out so so GOoOoD!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
*Ahhhhh!* I seriosly screamed with joy! Tht was so so Amazing! Sasuke and Sakura are finally gonna hav their own baby , this is so kawaiiiiii! Awww and Sasuke-kun's reaction was so sweettttt! I would seriosly recommend this Awsum Fic to my frnds! its vry lovely. Luv the Author and her Amazing mind! Thnks for making such an Awsum *romance/comedy* Fic! Luv it Alotttt!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
hahahaha i think i had my mouth was opened for like 3-4 times basically Shocked! Cm'on who wodnt i mean the Great Young *not to mention breath-taking handsome * Uchiha jst kissed Sakura and then Sakura unintentionly confessed her feelings for Sasuke! All thumbs up from me! Awsum story!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Awww tht was so heart-touching.. poor naruto *feeling sad* , bt the ending was so lovely n the way Sasuke was embracing Sakura , *giggles* i almsot shrieked of joy! Awsum fic makes me vry happy with every chp!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Buhahahahaha... seriosly i codnt help control myself from laughing out loud! Sasuke unintentionly was extremely seducing poor Sakura-chan hahah thts jst freakin Awsum , Now he knws abt her feelings too! Awsum Chp!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
I would seriosly like to scream like a Fangirl , XD ofcourse a sasusaku fan! The ending of this chp was vry vry beautiful! I felt so so Happy for Sasuke and Dearest bold Sakura cuz Fugaku sure deserved tht speech! Luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
No offence but Karin is a bloody Bitch i hate her in the anime and hate her in this fic too , why the hell did she had to kiss Sakura , i thought Sasuke was gonna be her first kiss...
Anyways fic is going Great!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Yeaaaaa! Team 7 is BAck HerE tO!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
I agree with Jiraya, THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A FIGHT! *wahooo* thumbs up for the awsum fighting n im so so sooooooo Happy tht Sakura-chan was upto her team's level! Nobody should underestimate her! the way Sakura was holding Sasuke n Naruto's hands brings so many happy memories of Team 7! i so luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Wahoooooooooooooo! Awsum Awsum Awsum! hahaha cant believe it but i was laughing like a mad girl when it came to the three ledendary sanins all of them r Weridos no offence! XD this is the best high school fic ever!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Keeps getting better n better and nt to mention Funny too! Luv this fic alot!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
OMG! tht was so incredibily Amazing , i hardly stopped myself from giggling, tried to stay focus bt still codnt stop laughing! It was vry vry vry Good! An Awsum fic jst 3 chps n im in luv with this fic! im seriously gona post it on fb , credits to the author's amazing mind!
1,301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »