Reviews for Death Wish
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Interesting to say the least... :P x
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Lovely, I love the forthright way Rose tackled the Doctor and the wonderful things that came in between. I am glad that he was able to see her again. (In denial re: JE and proud of it!)
CasablancaInTheTardis chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
he wishes to see her again and he will!

great fic :)
srnvndrwdsn chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Hm... I think he was doing BOTH! I think he wished the first and middle part, but part after he regenerated really did happen! Awesome story, sigh, I wish that could happen to me.
The Critic chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
A bit short worded. Little abrupt. Slightly OOC, but fantastically fluffy.

But an absolutely brilliant story. LOVED IT! (And I don't say that often.
scifi Emz chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
ohh a juicey question was it all in his mind or did it really happen? sorry rose am thinking it was all a drug indused fantasy. oh well its a very good day dream if i do say so my self, keep writing, but please a tad more detail next time :)
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
:'(

I hope he gets his wish. Poor Doctor. Poor Rose. But most of all, poor us, poor Whovians!
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
The helpless romantic in me claims the first one. :)
The Critic chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
The sexy scene was a bit short, but that's ot everyone's writing cup of tea! All in all I genuinely liked it, very cute!
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That ending made me a lil bit teary!

Nice fic, good job! I think he was wishing... You could do a sequel to it where it comes true...
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw, *sniff* poor Doctor. (runs up and gives him a hug)
NonExistente chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Awwh! That'd just be too sad if it was the Doctor wishing for what had been! Awwh! Great fic, really great!

x
Ignoramus chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Oh, he was definitely remembering. Doctor/Rose happened, no doubt about it :D

Great writing!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Wishing for what could happen is a definite thing not just remembering he isn't a regrets kind of guy more a doing one.

Maria
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Aw, make me cry why don't you *sniffle*

I love it and I think he would have been remembering :)

xx