Reviews for The Files
K5Rakitan chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Aw! That was lovely. Thanks for the great read!
K5Rakitan chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Nice! Daniel would see the electricity.
K5Rakitan chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Getting Teal'c's perspective on things is refreshing.
K5Rakitan chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Cute! I think the opening was particularly strong. We have to treasure our time with people because we may lose them in the blink of an eye.
K5Rakitan chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
That is beautiful. It is indeed the ultimate form of love to sacrifice your happiness for someone else.
K5Rakitan chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I like the fact that you don't bash! :) This seems like a very down-to-earth perspective on things.
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Yeah, gotta give it to Pete for trying!
mara-anni chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
mara-anni chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
LOL! Daniel is so clueless.

Just wanted to say, though it has nothing to do with the story really. I am of the belief that Jack and Sam were up at the cabin alone for a little while before Teal'c and Daniel joined them for the rest of the 2 weeks. hehe...just sayin'... you know...a lot of fishing ;)
mara-anni chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
Oh I so LOVE Teal'c!

This was great, well written I could hear him saying/thinking this, and He's not the easiest guy to write for.

LOL about his plan to get Daniel and himself away by 'subjecting' himself to Daniel's ramblings, hehe, that was classic!
mara-anni chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
Hehe...oh a lot of fishing can be done in a week ;)

I like the 'projecting' part being something her raational mind was trying to come up with...Denial anyone?...but her heart knew the truth!
mara-anni chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
Another nice chapter!

Though personally I think the fishing thing was Jack's idea alone, still and interesting take.
mara-anni chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
You don't have to bash Kerry, I actually like her and this 'file' is exactly why!

I think you captured her thought process very well. Although in the show she only ever saw them together that one time and even that was enought to convince her that Jack was in love with Sam.
mara-anni chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Ooh, I liked this! My only issue is that I don't see Sam actually talking about Jack to pete or anyone else, but that's neither here nor there.

I especially like the smiles thing!
7 League Boots chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Sweet! Adding Cassie to wrap it all up, what a nice ending. I grinned when she surprised herself and Sam and Jack. Cassie recalling Janet talking about them as "a single entity" - precious. Oh, yes, the universe owes them big time, Cassie.

Hey, what's not to like, or rather, love? Fluff as promised, above and beyond. Can't hold it in any longer: SQUEE-E-E-E!

Thanks for sharing a feel good happy Sam and Jack ship story.