Reviews for A Year In The Life Of Nymphadora Tonks
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 27 . 4/9/2011
sweet...sad...funny...ah-maz-ing
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 27 . 11/28/2010
Aw, this was a really good story! I love the idea of writing it through a journal, and you did it well!

Though I must agree with some of the other reviewers on the rating. This story isn't really an M in my opinion. So you're probably loosing some readers with it being rated M.

This story is amazing anyway though! Keep on writing fanfics!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/25/2010
OMG that story was amazing! I read it all the way through and I love it! Keep writing!
Georgerocksthehouse chapter 27 . 12/28/2009
This doesn't merit an M! I've read a T story that was worse than this! Really love this story, though. You should do another one, only in Lupin's perspective.
edwardfiend chapter 27 . 12/27/2009
loved this chap!
edwardfiend chapter 26 . 12/27/2009
short,but good! :)
jenanistonrockz chapter 27 . 12/25/2009
Aww - what a fabulous ending - this was so good - can't wait for another fic from you soon!
jenanistonrockz chapter 26 . 12/24/2009
Great chapter - can't wait for the next one!

Will that be the last one?
leezie chapter 26 . 12/24/2009
OMG! IM COMPLETELY HOOKED ON YOUR STORY!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP POSTING HERE?

UPDATE PLEASE!

-Leezie
doralupin86 chapter 26 . 12/24/2009
Lovely chapter...it was sweet & simple i totally love it! Can't wait for what u have in store for us in the next chapter...hehe D

P/s: Merry Christmas every1! ;)

xoxoxo
edwardfiend chapter 25 . 11/13/2009
i just came across this fic, and i am loving it! :)
Drummergal94 chapter 25 . 11/11/2009
Awesome chapter! I always look forward to your updates they never disapoint! Excellent job, update soon plz!
doralupin86 chapter 25 . 11/9/2009
Just read this chapter and it was sweet & simple. Lovely i bloody love it hehehe. ;-)

xoxoxo
Anonymous chapter 25 . 11/9/2009
I think you shouldn't use names so much its always like Remus did that then Remus did this. I think you have to make it more story like,let it flow right now its just information i think. I like the ideas though.
jenanistonrockz chapter 25 . 11/9/2009