Reviews for Cygnus
saranicole chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Um... the Cullens didn't get her... AH! Can't write. Must read.
saranicole chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
She was BRANDED? *winces in pain* OUCH!

Come ON, Edward! SAVE HER ALREADY! Or at LEAST buy her at auction!
saranicole chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
WOW. Okay. Bella's a slave. Lovely. But, if it all works out right, she's on the ship that Edward and Emmett were scoping out! And then, they will free her! :)

Must keep reading now...
saranicole chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Huh. This story has been highly recommended to me... so I'm going to ignore the fact that I don't REALLY get what's going on yet (other than from what you said at the beginning, about the world regressing and how the Cullens seem to be our future Robin Hoods...), and just keep reading... :) *shrugs*
jennarae chapter 19 . 11/28/2007
if this person were human edward could take them out. Then that must mean the person isnt human! hm, anyways, update soon!
Siriuslyfun19212 chapter 19 . 11/27/2007
FOR THIS, YOU DIE IN YOUR SLEEP.

Nothing more.

(Except, bravo on Edward and Bella finally speaking those inevitable, immortal words.)

But Nothing More.
Ponder-huskies chapter 19 . 11/27/2007
GREAT chapter! please update soon!
mae chapter 19 . 11/27/2007
very good. i liked how you made it a question cliffy, very well developed. Cant wait for the next chapter
Ell Michelle chapter 19 . 11/27/2007
Yay! I don't hate you-much-because they finally know how the other feels. That is always one of my favorite parts in a fanfiction. But I have a question. How did this person surprise Edward? That is kind of bothering me.

I think I'm going to sleep until Friday. That way, I can dream about fanfiction. Yes, that is a side effect of spending hours on end reading fanfiction...eventually you begin to dream about it.
Starlitexoxo chapter 19 . 11/27/2007
That was awesome. I'm glad that Edward and Bella finally admitted that they love each other. Hopefully Edward will be able to use his vampire speed to get Bella away in the next chapter. Update soon!
Elven at Heart chapter 19 . 11/27/2007
This was a really great chapter! I think that Edward should just rush him... The mystery man definitely wouldn't be expecting it... Anyways, hope to see another update coming out fairly soon!

Elven at Heart
MissMei92 chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
0.0 NO!

gfhunonoinokfoeeop

what's going to happen? how could you leave this thing hanging?

:D

me
Spacy-Book-Nerd chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
WHY DOES EDWARD NOT JUST USE HIS VAMPIRE SPEED AND KILL HIM BEFORE HE TOUCHES BELLA I MEAN REALLY EVEN IF HE SHOWS HIMSELF THE MAN WOULD DIE!

i have a question Bella is bleeding openly why then is Edward able to restrain himself so easiliy?
naughty eris chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
You are so cruel! What a cliffhanger to leave us at.

Update soon!

(Love the story, by the way.)
Bedlam Flux chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
Wow. I must say that your writing is absolutely fantastic. So detailed and involving for the reader. This story is probably one of the best I've read in a while. You have a knack for capturing feelings and expressions, as well as a talent for describing action. Really, you're a marvelous writer. Keep going.
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »