Reviews for Cygnus
BriseisRose chapter 23 . 10/8/2009
This is such a cool story! I was really feeling something for adventure and I found it! I absolutely love the idea of a regressing future. It's so interesting. People usually think of the future as this advanced world (hopefully the real world will be like that, and not lose all information like the story), but this was the opposite. I loved the you thought about things that would be old-fashioned in your story that's a trend now. Like how Isabella didn't know abotu vampires, and a piece of cake was obsolete. Very creative. I hope that's not the end though. You haven't updated in almost a year, and I would be so happy if you were to complete it. It doesn't matter how long you go, but at least you'll get it finished. There's still so much to be done. Of course, I want Isabella to become a vampire. Plus, you should have her have everyone call her Bella. That will symbolize herself healing or trusting completely. I really hope you update soon! XOXO
Anna chapter 23 . 10/1/2009
I really hope you someday decide to finish this story, it's fantastic and one of the first fanfics I ever read. I just came looking for it today and was hoping to see it finished. You have a great story here!
PerpetuallyConfuzzled chapter 23 . 7/10/2009
Wow, this story is amazing. It's very original and not like anything I've ever read before. You did a wonderful job creating this future, it's very realistic. Even though it was a bit confusing at times, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Great job!
Nightongale chapter 23 . 6/15/2009
-Squeal!- I can't wait for the next chapter! Get those fingers movin, Missy! Haha. That was a great chpater. Keep up the good work. :)

-Night
holly7tree chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
Is it done? Or is there still more? Keep going I really like it. Story structure, plot, character development. What I would change is the beginning. It is really confusing. May haph make less confusing. The reader would get into it better. Well that's all. update soon!

I GET HIGH ON EDWARD CULLEN

-Shadow
Stephanie chapter 23 . 4/23/2009
Really great story! I enjoyed the story - especially how you wrote the future. You kept it consistent throughout the story and really made it come alive. I can't wait to read more of this story!
Vampluver94 chapter 23 . 4/10/2009
Aww man,girl your story is amazing!

I cant believe you stopped it there. PLz finish it or at leat add a new chapter soon. Thanks!

~Vampluver94~

Oh and i didnt exacly understand how she killed him. was the weapon like a boomerang shape or was he leaning on the mirror when she throw and it went into his head?

~Thanks~
Kenai52503 chapter 23 . 2/10/2009
PleASE update soon! PLEASE! I love the story!
Lise Steiner chapter 23 . 1/19/2009
I adore your story. It's very well written and original, I've never seem an AU story work so well, congratulations. Can't wait for more, hope you continue.
SilverWinter18 chapter 23 . 1/15/2009
Oh WOW! I love this story! It's so amazing. I love reading stories that make me want to keep reading until I get to the end. The bad thing about that is that I don't tend to review every single chapter (usually just the last one). Ugh...where to begin?

At some instances in the story, I kinda felt what you were describing (exp. the slave brand that Bella was receiving at the beginning of the story). It was quite intense I must say.

Lol! I love Emmett! It was funny how he just crashed into Bella, and his love of destructiveness. Hehehe...

Aww...I just remembered that Angela died. That was really terrible... I wish that she lived, and then her and Ben could live and be happy together. *pouts*

I just have a question before I end this poorly typed review. It's regarding this technologically regressed world. I'm a bit confused. Did the world advance like how we are now, but then in some distant future something happened that made the world lose all it's technology? I mean how can you lose something like that? It's like going back in time or something... I hope you can enlighten me. Other than that I totally love this story, and I have no other questions. :)
hardcorechecker chapter 23 . 1/13/2009
I love this story. Its sweet and lovely and grusome and cruel all at the same time. My favorite kind of story. Update soon.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 23 . 1/8/2009
Loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Wormy40 chapter 23 . 1/7/2009
This is a absolutly wonderful story and i cant wait to read more.
Elven at Heart chapter 23 . 1/6/2009
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
kt187 chapter 23 . 1/6/2009
Yep Alice is always right! Poor Bella has the most rotten luck! She's always getting banged up and cornered! I like your story idea it is really original! So keep writing! (hits story alert ;) )
611 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »