Reviews for Cygnus
Lupus chapter 23 . 1/5/2009
Fight Ninjas Fight chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
open the window and save the bee
meditations chapter 23 . 1/4/2009
Wow. Words can't even describe the chapters you've written. Brilliant. Marvelous. Fantastic. Genius. Wow. This story. is. TWIGHLIGHT. MATERIAL. Wow. It's as wonderful as Twighlight itself. I look forward to seeing you update soon. So much. Please. Update. Soon. Begging you...

Your fan,

naruto-fan600
meditations chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
I would probably freak out first, though that's not an option. So I would open the window and save the bee (Just to get it away from me).
switzerlanditis chapter 23 . 1/2/2009
holy crap. that was amazing, how you tie it all together. very amazing. i loved this chapter. and don't worry, you deserve all the reviews in the world. ignore the others, like they don't do the same.
dazzled14 chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
PLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, pleasePLease, please, please, please! Dont kill Cygnus, I have been waiting, and when i saw the alert, i was like "YEAH! what happens?" I would love to see a new story, but this one has such potential!
Claire chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
NO! please continue! I started reading a while back, probably the second chapter, and I have been very patient. Please dont shut this down. I would really love the story to finish (especialy after the Breaking Dawn debocle, it would be nice to read something decent happening to the characters)

xoxo,

Claire
BonitaChic chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
Sorry if this review shows up twice- I had to log in. So, I've been a fan of your story since the beginning. I was so excited when I FINALLY saw the update alert. I would personally LOVE for you to finish writing it. I think once you write a few chapters you'll feel more connected to the story again. That's my vote anyway. Please keep writing.
eirene x 0 x chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
I've really enjoyed reading this story so far; I think that the plotline is ingenious. But honestly, it's completely up to you. Do whatever you feel is right for you, because if you keep doing what the audience wants, what others want, I don't know if you'll ever be completely happy with your work.

So, I'd love it if you were to continue, but I'd totally understand if you'd rather put it aside for now and focus on the other things that are taking up your interest instead. :)
switzerland chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
definitely keep writing, your story is amazing[:
MissMei92 chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
I actually don't even read fanfiction anymore... but I'm still subscribed to your story anyhow, and either way you decide to go, I'm fine with it. (:
Alice Whitlock chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
Please don't stop writing this story! I understand that it is entirely your decision, but don't think people are losing interest! This is a fresh new neverbefore thoughtof tale for the twilight universe, and it would be very sad to see it incomplete. I personally think you are an amazing writer, not just because of your storyline, but because of your descriptions and emotions you've weaved into your story. I can picture the people and places in my head...

If you think that this story is only being written for your fans and not for yourself, I'm sorry to hear that- but it's understandable concidering you've been writing this story for a while, but please know that we really wish you would finish your writing, so we can all be satisfied;)

You have the final say, and I'll respect you no matter what. Thankyou for everything you've written so far, and I hope you'll continue writing the story;)

Alice
Cometakeawalkwithme chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
It's sad how you don't really want to continue this story because you kinda lost your interest in the story and is just going to continue it for the sake of you fans, but please do.
bodidley09 chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Hey, I just started reading this story today, and got up to this point. I'm really into it and want you to finish it. You mentioned it's only a few more chapters, so you don't have much to go, righ? And I'm perfectly fine with waiting a couple of months (if that's how long it take) for the next update. I have to admit, though, that your other story sounds really appealing too. :)

I think I'm addicted to your stories, they are completely original!

So keep it up. Please.
Esaria chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
PLEASE continue writing this story! I know the updates usually take forever, but the story itself is well worth it
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »