Reviews for Cygnus
Alexandra Stone chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
If you write more, i will read it. But i can also understand that it is harder to write for an audience than for yourself and if that is too much of an issue or too annoying, then i would suggest not going on. :)
Maddy chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
I would still be interested in following this story to the end!
Anonymous chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
PLEASE finish! You're very close to an end, right? It would only be a few more chapters - I don't care what kind of timeline you put yourself on to do so, just please finish it!
lizbre chapter 23 . 12/29/2008

Please talk to me. Tell me what happened. You know I love the story and Ashley too. If you choose not to finish thats your choice but I have been so worried about you. Its been so long. send me a pm or if you can remember my email please write me. You disappeared and I just want to be sure you are ok. Your beta

ebreault cox . net
Jess0132 chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
I definately think you should continue this story. I'm really sorry to hear that you aren't connected to it anymore, because it really is a fantastic one, but I really do wish you would continue.
Sheeijan chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Personally, I find it impossible to write when I no longer have interest. So I would understand if you wanted to drop it, but I would ask if you could post an outline of where you intended the story to go simply to have closure. It's difficult to sometimes make it up myself as a reader when a fic gets abandoned.

I'm sorry for the lack of interest but please also keep in mind that it may simply be because of the holiday season. Although some people may have more time to read because of it, for me I have even less time with all the family obligations, etc.
BlueSea14 chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
(My computer's being dumb, so I can't sign in to my screenname, but I did want to review and reply to you. So, anyway, my Fanfiction name is the same as the one that is written above - I have fics in the Twilight fandom, if you want to find and reply to me. :D)

I am not sure if I have ever reviewed this story. I'm not the best reviewer, honestly, so I suppose I must apologize for not telling you before how wonderful I think this story is.

I am truly interested in you finishing, but I also want you to know that I know exactly what it feels like to lose interest in a story. I've deleted a couple of mine because I simply couldn't write any more. So, essentially, I would love to read more of "Cygnus", but I also want you to do what you want. Maybe just take off the story from the site and then, if you get inspired to finish it, bring it back and repost it. (After all, nothing sucks more than finding a story that you love on the site and then reaching the end of the posted chapters only to find out that the author didn't want to bother finishing it. I think that most people would agree with me when I say that if you decide not to continue, to please either make it very clear in the Summary or to simply take off the story altogether).

Anyway, I also wanted to let you know that even if you don't want to continue, or write any more of the story, that I still want to know what you had originally planned to end the story. I want to know what your world set-up was, and I want to know what else you were planning on putting in the story. So, if you feel up to telling me, that would be incredibly awesome. I already told you in the beginning how you can contact me via PM, but if it makes it easier, I am also at lotrfanz (without the parenthesed or., of course).

Anyway, good luck with your new venture! I hope you enjoy your writing! :D

BlackBerge chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
I really would be intersted in you finishing the story. I want to know what the whole thing turns into, but I do understand your need to reconnect with the plot line. Take a break, start writing the other story, reconnect with Cygnus in your spare time. Write oneshots about this story, but don't nessasarly post them. I think that somthing this origanal should never be forgotton! I want you to know that you have my sapport.
shobbs chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Definitely, think you should finish it. And I really want to read the other story too. It seems interesting. :)
TwilightStarLaughter chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
You're right, I did lose interest with the story. I suppose that I'd still like to read it, but if you didn't finish, I would be fine with it. So whatever you choose to do, please update so I know whether or not to expect more chapters.
Simply Emma chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
i want you to finish it but you can take a break i dont really care about when it gets finished.

i think your other story idea is really intresting, i want to read that.

i really think you should write it.
Sempiternal Tintinnabulation chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
I fine with anything your doing as long as it lets me read something of yours. A new story would be great, but continuing this story would be wonderful as well. I love your writing so do whatever your comfortable with... as long as I get to read something of yours. :)
soveryunpretty chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
First of all, the plot sounds excellent for your next story, so I can't wait until you start putting it out. I'll definately be one of your most dedicated readers.

On the topic of whether or not to finish Cygnus... If you write more, I'd be happy to read it. Though as a fellow author, who does have a story on hiatus, not beause of lack of interest on the reader's part, but on mine, I also won't condone you if you leave it. I think forcing yourself to write something you aren't passionate about will not only lower the high standard of writing you have now, but also will turn you off of writing.

I think if that were to be the case, abandoning this story, but being able to write more in the long run would be better for your readers, rather than finishing the one story and waiting for you to get back into the spirit of things later. I nearly quit writing after forcing myself to write, and it took me months to get back into the swing of things.

It's entirely your decision, and as I said, I'd be happy if you did complete it, but I'd be happier if you chose based on what you wanted rather than what we wanted.
missuspadfootnmoony chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
So, yeah. I'm really interested in reading the rest of "Cygnus". No matter how long it may take. In fact, I've been anxiously watching my email for the indication of updates. And your story is the one I have really, really, really wanted to see finished. It's actually hard to get across how much I love this story. But, when I saw that Chapter 22 was up, I thought I was seeing things. And then I mentally screamed, "YES!" So. Yeah. I want you to continue and finish this. Count me as a tally in the "Hell Yeah!" column. :D

With that said, have a Happy New Years!
Plausible Pseudine chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Hm. Well, I find it pretty lame that you're more interested in reviews than you are in just writing for the sake of writing. I love reading this fanfiction because it is very well written, but I feel that if you're only writing for the reviews, (Or, for your audience, as you put it.) you might as well not even bother writing in the first place. -_-
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »