Reviews for Cygnus
purple wolves chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
that was good! i think that you should definitely update soon!
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Honestly: I loved it. But that may only be because I think I know where you might be going with this, and I love that. So hurry so I can see. Oh, and I love your setting for this story.
Jennarae chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
er, confusing. I absolutely have NO idea what they are doing, why they are doing it, or where they are doing it. Gr. I hope it gets less confusing.
mwacha chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
At first I thought I wouldn't enjoy the story because of the way you wrote the summary, but I'm loving the story so far! Keep up the great work!
MissMei92 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
It's mysterious.I want writing!
KismetHappens chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Okay. So do I have this right?

As you mentioned, technology/civilization declined. So the whole 'status-quo' thing builds up with startling vengeance, with the rich neglecting the poor. And the CullensBella place themselves in a position where they can help those people.

Right? Well, it's good. Most definitely unique. And very interesting to think about.
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
very confusing to me. i'm going to need more info. Like why Carlisle needs this information and if Bella is even thought of yet.

It kind of sounds like Gotham City in the Batman movie. I dont know, at least thats how it sounds to me. I'm interested to see where the hell this is going haha.

UPDATE SOON!
Masquerading chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
wow that is quite confusing

but it also has the potential to be quite interesting

update soon & give us details about the sequal too
switzerlanditis chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
confusing. definitely confusing.

but good.

i like it :]]
she is brighter chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
confused...wtf do they do? ((by wtf i mean what the fudge))

\\amy\\
Larkamarie chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
umm confusing? I dont get the should say what type of fanfiction it is cause i thought it was your own story. but keep going its good!
Transatlanticism chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Oh, interesting. I can't wait to see what this amounts too.

It's an interesting take on what will happen in the future. The question that is nagging me however; What are they auctioning off? Humans? Possessions?

Can't wait for an update

-Christina
scarredvines chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Confusing? Yes. Bad? I can't pass judgment just yet. To determine whether or not I like this story, I'll have to read more. Or re-read it. Or something. Ah well. ~Silver
Insanity's Partner chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
It's good!

From what I've read, this is what I /think/ is going on:

I think that since technology has aparantly regressed, there is a slave trade market again, right?

And Bella is one of those slaves?

The Cullens are working to save them?

I dunno. That's the impression I'm getting, though.
VampiressE12B chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
i dont understand. where is bella? why is every one deppressed? what kind of messed up futer is this!
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 Next »