Reviews for A Year in Canada
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Please please please!turn this into a manga!
Cherrymedic13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
you should update like now! pweaze? x looks up with puppy eyes x
Cherrymedic13 chapter 21 . 3/2/2012
Hey ilike this story keep it up. It doesn't matter how you write, but that you enjoy writing it and please write more I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
Sandy chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
(Although you already posted the future chapters) I really hope you don't make half the class quit on dictator Tazusa. Dontcha think she knows what it's like to fail, fall and try something new and won't yell like crazy at her students?

Well, it was amusing. :) I'm anticipating more!
Sandy chapter 15 . 9/3/2010
Very light-hearted and cute! Tazusa seems a little too comfortable with the Pamps (Pumps?) for just meeting them, though, but I'm really enjoying reading this! Nice work!
Sandy chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
After every review, if you were to post a chapter (which are short, btw, but good) shouldn't you have 146 (with mine, 147) chapters? Haha, well, it's good so far! I can't wait to read more! :)
Sandy chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
YESSSSSHHH! A fanfiction that seems (I'm waiting to read the rest to say for certain) well-written and not crazily OOC! I can't wait to read the rest! :) :) :)
To the Horizon chapter 21 . 8/8/2010
i've been waiting for the next chapter for a loooooong time now... really busy eh? xD i understand, i'm a filipino too btw :D and this is a really GREAT story, i don't remember reviewing this in two years i think... i don't know xD anyways... you're really good at writing :] and i hope you'd continue the story or else, u'd disappoint alot of fans D:

anyways, we're all here to support you :]

ariggato for the wonderful fic! :DDD
Cryptic Parchment chapter 21 . 11/25/2009
love it _ just read it all :) please update I'd really like to read your stories!
To the Horizon chapter 19 . 8/23/2009
i love it! this episode is so epic x3 make alot more please and if possible a season 2 for this fic! xD

I wish this fic would become the season 2 of ginban kaleidoscope and MABUHAY! xD

To the Horizon chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
ep! i love them! i love your story! i am getting goosebumps here while reading this story! xD

in short... I LOVE IT SO MUCH! XD 8D
iceboltmage chapter 21 . 4/23/2009
great story so far. please update asap.
cassiopeia09 chapter 21 . 3/28/2009
awesome story. update soon!
patricia palencia chapter 21 . 2/8/2009
hey that was absolutely great i hope your gonna continue by the way im a filipino too which part of the phil. r u from exactly?
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 21 . 1/2/2009
hey heard you're a filipino, ako din e, hehe. tuloy mo lang yan, ang ganda eh!