Reviews for Demons and Angels
Rowangorn chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I loved it! But I wish it was longer.
charley.vandra chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
;) Loved the writing. Characters were in character. I believe he loved her. And without her, he killed himself. Loved this snipet. Nice and finely written fic.
IvorySea chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Very well done! This was my first Quills story read on here and find it such a shame that there aren't many on here but at least I had the pleasure of reading this fine little bit, thank you! :)
ideanumber18 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love this so much! So perfectly in character.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Well done! Short but addicting. Write more if you got the time.
Robot521 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
You did a wonderful job of keeping Madeleine and Marquis in character. It should have happened in the movie, it would fit perfectly. Great story.
Giselle Mariana LeRoux chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
absolutely fantasic! i adore this movie so much and this sounds like this is a scene that belongs in the movie. wonderfly written.

Bri
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
You captured the essence of the characters perfectly. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer. I wanted to keep reading! Thank you for sharing your work!
Star18 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Stylishly sexy. That's what this was. Your characterizations were on point and you were able to throw in humor too. Well done you:)
thecaptainsfancy chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I thought this was fantastic. You captured the characters very well, the scenes and settings were perfect and well illistrated (sorry for the misspelling) and the over all story was great. I loved it. Keep up the good work.
Nytd chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Glad I took the time to read another of your Quills stories.

This was cute and naughty all at the same time. (Kinda like the Marquis!)

Nicely written!

Cheers!
kuro's girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Great story!
bowielover20 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I loved this..I hope there is more!
StacersCoffeeMug chapter 1 . 8/15/2007