Reviews for The Countryside Life
Kcapp chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
No don't end it here! Man wish I had caught this story sooner, I would have begged you to finnish it!
Oh well...great job, really! :D
EnnA YdaliM chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I'm hoping that I'll be able to read the continuation of your STORIES...
I've been following most of 'em...
;)
Hotlips247 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is very good so far. Are you ever going to finish it or do you have it finished on another website?
Genelle chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
I see you havent updated this in almost 2 years. I hope you decide to finishe it. I want to know what happens.
Wispr chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Another great chapter... I really hope someday you decide to continue this awesome story!

Wispr chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Wonderful chapter, you make the bags guys believable and the emotional scenes are so very vivid and real. Great work!

Wispr chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Loving this story and really got my interested why Cameron doesn't try her best.

Wispr chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Great work on creating such a rich background for those to and love the chemistry between those two.

Wispr chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Love the character development and personalities you have created for them.

Wispr chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
A very interesting uber you got going here!

ChasingTheUnattainable chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
oh my gosh you can't leave me hanging like this

please please please continue and soon

i gotta know what else happens cuz i freaking love this story!

its so amazing
mantikora chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Bree acting like a jelous girlfriend was awesome, heh drama because of unanswered text messages) Also kinda curious why Camaron is acting the way she is)) good fic)) I hope you will update it soon)
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
okay please tell me that cameron not remembering how to turn on the shower has no real importance! two) please update soon!
Lone Voice chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
i said it once ill say it again, ya got skills! update when ya can thanks.
Lone Voice chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
its rare that i find a writter that i drift back to now and again. mostly becuse i cant find any one that can catch my eye for more then a few line before i move on. but i keep comeing back to your stories and i find myself traped in them. the way you write, what you write, how you write it all of it. your a remarkable writter and i look forward to reading more of your stories.