Reviews for Love Sick
anono chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Nice double meaning in the title XD
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This made me seriously giggle. Thank you! That's a considerations that's often overlooked... Sarah's susceptibility to human illness.
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
hahahaha... i like it :)
Samantha Novak chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I know I added this to my Favorites a while ago, but didn't realize I never reviewed. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I love this! The only thing I feel could change is Sarah's last line: You didn't ask. That would be better if it were "I warned you." or something like that.

Overall, this is very funny. Poor Jareth. I've never had strep throat, but I get very bad colds, so I know sorta what he's feeling.
rockndasha chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
hehe :P i was listening to every rose has its throrns while reading this :P its a hfantastic story! trully :)
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Very cute drabble! I like the build up and the way her reaction to him could go either as desire or as fever. In fact, if anything you could add to it there before she shakes her head. (She tried to swallow, but her throat burned, her head swam, etc...) Not sure if you were going for a specific word count.

The line "And he was dying to kiss her." worked really well to introduce Jareth without need for any preamble. Bam! he's in the story. You don't need to capitalize "He" in the "Blasphemy," he said." line. I assume that's an oversight and not a suggestion that He needs any more aggrandizement.

I'm very impressed that you fit so much into such a tiny piece.

This time, the author's note at the end took some of the punch out of it. The fic says it all as far as what's happened and since it's such a short work, it seems redundant for the author to laugh at her own work and repeat what we've just realized. Leave the "Ha." if you like, but drop the next sentence. It feels like a recap for the reading impaired. The rest of the author's note is fine, of course.
Amour Mitternacht chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This is funny as hell! And ill check out your other fic, just to be nice, :)

with love,

PIR
Teagarden chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Cute.
InkStainedBones chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
omg XD i love this, it is funny and in a way true
SuicidalAphrodite chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
haha. Stupid King.

*dodges small goblin flying through the air at head.*

Jeeze, he really is a touchy sonofabitch!
Fancy name not available chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love it.

Bravo ]
AvitarGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
ha ha!
BunniGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
HA! ADORABLE! I love how she says "You might get hurt.." and he goes "pft, yeah right" and ends up getting sick.

You should've probably wrote instead of "You didn't ask", put "I warned you.." :p

Good writing. Hate being sick. Jareth gets a taste of being too presumptious.

Thanks for posting this.

-BG
Wobbleffet chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
HA! that was hilarious! sadly i have not seen that movie or i would have read your fic
Carrie88 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
OMG! that was funny! I just had strep throat so I feel his pain!

Very funny!