Reviews for A new begining
TurtleFeathers chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Okay, looking forward to it! _
TurtleFeathers chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
An exciting chapter. _ Thanks for the explanations.
Chessure chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Will the Zann Consortium appear?
TurtleFeathers chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Erm... just a little confused. What are agi-courps? Why were Anikan and Nichole being sent there? Interesting story. _

Just a suggestion: one thing I do before posting my stories is reading them out loud. It's an easy way to spot grammar mistakes, see if it has good flow, and all together makes sense.

Can't wait to hear more!
drmcatcher chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Hi, Chaosmaiden07!

I like this story so far. Why can't the Jedi track Anakin when Anakin is in Nicole's field? Overall, good job!

Cheers!

~drmcatcher
Jeg elsker deg chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
You should mention Siri Tachi. She's Obi-wan's girlfriend. She's also a jedi. To get her profile got to starwars. and search for her. She's a whole lot like Anakin. In fact she is only 14 years older than him, you could make it that Obi-wan and her are his parents.
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Whoa! Total attention catcher! When are the next chapters comin'?
peterfatbud02 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
GO FOR IT! stop ani from changing to the dark side!

GO! i love your idea of this! pls update soon!
musiclover209 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Very cool. I too have come up with a crazy idea in which an extra character comes in and tries to stop Anakin from turning to the Dark Side (failure), and gets into some pretty hysterical situations (picture a girl kissing Obi-Wan). Can't wait for the next chapter.

-musiclover209

An afterthought:

Star Wars isn't just for guys! Girls are allowed to like it too, you know!
drmcatcher chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Hi! I like the beginning of your story. Watch for spelling and commas, though. Cheers!