Reviews for Waiting for the Sun
sterno chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I LOVED THE STORY! JUST WISH THEY HAD GOTTEN TO THE BEDROOM! YOU ARE A VERY GOOD WRITER! THANKS FOR THE GOOD READ...
frogflute2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Wow. I really like how it turned out. I really got in to it.
Outsane chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Oh, lovely. The last line is phenomenal. I really liked the whole part where Max and Logan are thinking the same things, the duality makes it all the better. Great job!
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
seriously... don't stop!

its so sweet... I'm jealous!

more!

...please ;-)
Kyre chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aww! A wonderful mix of temperatures (both literal and emotional) and a very comfortable yet exciting final scene. I'm too tired to mention specific lines but want to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed this. :)
gypsydoggy10 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Hey there-haven't read here for ages-but had to when I saw your name-o-baby-this is a be-autiful story! Just delightful-I actually whooped in my office when I read about their kiss-nicely written.

I think I'd like to read x-mas in July every year from now on;)

gd
RT4ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
As always Mouse an excellent read that made me wish for more. I love your Max and Logan and I love Logan's useless trivia, he gets to teach me at the same time he teaches Max. :-P
intstebri chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Sorry to have been late for the review.

Your story was exactly was I need at this moment, their always hard time to share as simple conversation as a simple call, engulfed in their thoughts about each other; another perfect evening without any Manticore or Eyes-Only stuff (they need some break some times); and your ending which make me melte and re-read it from the start right then and there.

Thank you for this story!
Sossoca chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Great job, as always... I just loved this line - "The rain beat on his windows as the ‘what ifs’ beat against his skull".
Griever chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I really really like how the story starts off being dreary, with the rain and what not, and ends up all sweet and fluffy.

“I was thinking this was -” romantic “- nice, sitting in the dark -” with you “- watching the rain -” and your face “- you know?”

Loved this line. :D

x0x0x
Moonlite Star chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I liked it. :) fluffy, nice.

I found it amusing that they shared similar thoughts.

great job.
OK Merce chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
it's so great! i loved the sort of mixture of emotions running through it, it was really well written and a pleasure to read :)
celestial1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Lovely to see you writing again! I can just see sexy Logan, brooding in the rain... and you've worked in a plague reference, as well!
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
good god, that was amazing! i'm awestruck. bravo. i loved how there was no overanalyzing on max and logans part, and how she told him it was romantic, and he took that and ran with it...well figuratively anyway. awesome job!
Mari83 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Thanks so much, Mouse! This couldn’t have been any better if had committed a proper wish list. Rainy Seattle atmosphere, showing us how a bit of straining and annoying Max's job is, some Logan brooding, a picture of shirtless, sweaty Logan, a dinner-scene, even better a sofa-in-candlelight-scene, some dancing around each other _and_ a kiss - much more than the allowed five wishes. Certainly equals in a happy me.

"He watched the rain pour down the glass like rivers being channeled through a chasm. It hadn’t been this bad in the morning, but now the sky was black and the thunder made his windows vibrate."

I really like the rain-theme and how it affects them, Max in a more physical, Logan in a more emotional way and how it brings them together.

"Given her circumstances and obvious need to remain hidden, he hated thinking that last part. He could dissect the other scenarios until he had a headache for his efforts, but always circled back to this one, leaving him angry and guilty and wanting to scream. How selfish of him, how ruthless, how thoughtless -"

So very logan-ish to have such ambivalent emotions, wishing to change the events of that day and at the same time chastising himself for it.

"The elevator will be out and he won’t want me to have to take my bike down the stairs so maybe I’ll have to stay over if it doesn’t come back on in time"

Ha, just love it, especially since her thought is mirrored by Logan

“The rhyme refers to when Wolsey displeased King Henry the Eighth by not arranging for his divorce from Katherine of Aragon. He wanted to marry Anne Boleyn. So the king is the ‘dog’ and the ‘bone’ represents the divorce, and the cupboard is, apparently, supposed the represent the Catholic Church.”

How cool, you truly know how to make a history student happy:-)

So sweet and somehow typical for them that the important things are left unspoken.

I’ve never eaten macaroni and cheese. Seems to be some kind of American national food.

Of course I love the ending. Thank you!