Reviews for Meet the Parents
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That was SO GREAT! I completely ADORE Yukichi! (That's YukixMachi official couple name. I think) AND I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY BASH YUKIRU IN ANY ROMANTIC WAY! Yukiru is DISGUSTING! Unless its not put in a romantic way. Those of you who read the manga know what I mean.
Your writing was fantastic! It was very descriptive, and smooth.
HatedLove6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I love it. The canon were in character, and you portrayed the meaning of the pairing beautifully. You also kept the parents materialism as the essence, which is great. I hope you and your laptop can get along though, I haven't had much problems with mine yet.
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
WHY DO PEOPLE HATE YUKI AND MACHI? clearly they belong together, as you've beautifully portrayed here. very sweet. love it! 3
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw! Cute!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
aww...thats right machi! who cares if they protest! its all about love! X3

great ficcy btw! machi and yuki rule!
Epic Story Fans chapter 1 . 6/11/2008

as if bash the epic story

your story is worse than a voldy/hermione fic.

(we're not bi-polar or anything...)

*shifty eyes*
ArcticBee chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Great Story! I never really tried to imagine Machi's parents but you described them well!

About the first thing you wrote: I'm a Yuki fan and I like both YukixMachi and Yukiru . One pairing I dislike though is Kyoru.
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
nice story, i loved it :D
Odetoblue chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
YAY! this was so adorable! Yuki and Machi are so good together.

Love it!
Tifa Tyndal chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Lovely... wonderful! Your descriptions were great, well done and kept it all very interesting. Normally such long paragraphs would steer me away but this was so well written I didn't care and I even preferred it. Her parents were (as far as I can tell) nicely in character and Machi was appropriately nervous.

You were able to show how Yuki can be the charming prince when he needs to while still keeping him purely Yuki and I think that was indeed a great accomplishment. Thanks for writing this, there aren't nearly enough Yuki/Machi fanfictions out there. -Tifa Tyndal
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Yuki and Machi is such a brilliant pairing.

I can't see why people don't love it madly :D
teal-flowers chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I like, I like. This was a really good fic, brilliant. You had Machi and Yuki really in character. this was great. By the Way i like Machi and Yuki together too, they really go well, Yuki and Tohru their relationship is a nice one but there's no real romance there, is there? Anyway once again wonderful fic! GREAT JOB!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
One word:

Not only is everyone in-character, but your grammar and spelling are flawless as well. And what a great idea for aoneshot! Yuki meeting Machi's parents-it's so obvious, and yet I never really thought about it. That's probably how her parents would react, too.

And of course, I loved the ending line. A very good job.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007