Reviews for Caress
RPhysics chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Read this a couple months ago, and felt the urge to re-read this. It was as great as it was before, just lovely. Don't know why it wasn't on my favorites before, but it is now c:
ryoga-chan's heart chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is a great story. Thanks so much for posting it.
Errand Girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
*Sniff, Sniff* Could someone pass the tissues?
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow. Quite the read. I'm glad I stumbled across this little gem. ::hugs:: Thanks for sharing.
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
this was so good it brought a tear to my eye
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I'm sorry I really don't know what to say but a very well written story that is creative on how the story is told and the story itself.
Ranko Inazuma chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Well, I really like this work, but in the last part I could have put a line like this: "and in the distance, above in the sky, there was a glowing Akane, she was glowing with a soft and pure light, and seeing the couple like this, she smiled"
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
A wonderful one shot that made me feel Ranma's and Ryoga's pain and joy.
Nayeli chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
this was great, seriously i love it!

in had me thinking like omg, all the way, but the ending was sweet and lovely! _
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ohhhh shiit XDD this fic made me cry. Its so beautifully written, not too depressing and dark but adequately so that the story touches the reader and flows so beautifully. LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
EmeraldGlee chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oh my...this is the best one-shot I have ever read...in ever...damn! Making me cry in less than ten minutes...man...this...this...I'm speechless...I thank you for making such a sweet yet heart-aching story...
GJMEGA chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Beautiful! I loved it!
MacstersUndead chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Original, touching, dramatic... inspiring. I never thought a fanfic would bring me to tears.

What I liked best about this story, however, was the narrative style. The letters give a true glimpse into Ranma's subconcious, and the weight of all that had passed in an unbearable amount of time. awesome!
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
To be honest I thought Ryouga would have smiled, embraced Ranma, and then shoved a tanto in her back...as good as it was that would probably have been a stronger ending.
Lovova chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
0.o Holy cow, that's original. I totally didn't see that story line coming! When I read the summary I was thinking 'Ugh, just another poorly made sappy romance, oh well, I'm bored anyway'. I was planning to have a good laugh at this story and instead I'm...totally stunned 0.0 Great job!