Reviews for Marching Home
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/5
Sweet little story, very creative too! Congratulations.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I really really love this fic! I think you got their characterizations perfect here 3
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I liked that :-) Not what I thought it would be!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I'd call it a dark AU, except the tone is very similar to the later arcs in the canon storyline (starting with the Juppongatana arc). An older, tired Kaoru and a somehow (darned if I can put my finger on it) different Kenshin, in a modern setting. Works perfectly well. :)
Shrimp chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow, it is a Friday night and I'm home searching for an entertaining story and...just brilliant! This fanfiction really struck a cord with me, it was very well written, flowed easily and I could feel the emotions of the characters.

Fantastic story!
Syolen chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Oh whow... Excellent, excellent work! I love this. :D
Seravia chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I like the bittersweetness in the fic, and the sense of hope in the end. Words may me decieving, but emotions don't lie. What Kenshin and Kaoru feel for each other are genuine, soundly proven by the way you ended the fic.

Five years is a long time, and it changes people beyond what's expected. Both Kenshin and Kaoru changed, and I can tell Kaoru's grown up. She was naive to marry Kenshin so quickly, but she's not a little girl anymore, and she's matured. Her and Kenshin's actions and reactions fit their characters well.

You did a great job with this piece.

ravynfan chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
wow. of all the fanfics i've read in here, you're the best writer.

i've read almost all of what you have written and, if i may say so, i am now an avid fan :D
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Very lovely one-shot!
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was amazing. I don't know how I ever missed this from you. I love everything you write, and this was no different. You write absolutely fantastic RK AUs.

Excellent, excellent work.
dragonbharg chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
dammit..need are too good of a writer and its too good of a story to stop
Katato2013 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008

That made me happy.

LordRandallsLady chapter 1 . 10/3/2008 this really only a one shot? It has so much potential! Love it!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I love a good AU and this is a good one. The world you create reminds me a lot of what's on the news today: War, bloodshed and loss. A perfect setting for this homecoming story. I like the way you lay out the three settings, (though the Aoshi/Misao happy story went long). The wariness of the homecoming was sweet in its own way.
Fuuko-san chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hey There _

It's been quite a long time since you've updated this story _ I was wondering if you'd still be continuing it? Please do! I really like the idea of the story _ And also honor bound _

Take Care &