Reviews for The Zero's Drabbles
Haseo8 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Well that was... interesting. I would actually like to see more if at all possible.
eclect chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Ceeuwal..those aremy fav serieses!Teeheehee...yeah.
AshirogiAji de Mars chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
um, sorry I left something out.

For more information on the ZnT novels, visit the forums on ww w . animesuki . com (without the spacing)

AGAIN BEWARE OF SPOILERS!
AshirogiAji de Mars chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
SPOILERS SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

Yes, Tabitha's dragon to transform into a human because it belongs to a rare class of dragons that use 'native magic' or something like that. Well, Sylphid is really smart and could talk, but mustn't talk and shift when people are around, or else she could be taken away. The human form is actually just an illusion created by the magic.

End.

Thanks for reviewing! Ideas for the future drabbles will be helpful!

For more information on the novels, visit the Zero no Tsukaima Novel Discussion thread at BEWARE OF EVEN MORE SPOILERS!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Now that is surprizing, Sylphid being able to change into a human, I wonder what she actually looks like? Great chapter, I really enjoyed it. Nice job with the grammer and detail.

Thank you for the great chapter.

Ruto Kuntai
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was one of better drabbles I read of The Familiar Of Zero. The book Tabitha was funny, yet VERY strange. Excellent grammer and it was quite well written. Thank you for the great story.

Ruto Kuntai
Ajinimoto chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
lol

Y'know... according to what you said in the beggining, and after reading this story does it mean

That Tabitha falls for Saito!

I love the drabbles btw. What's with the wierd book titles!

Louise and Saito are portrayed perfectly. Priceless with the boys and Kirche.
KiraEric chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
lol, can't wait to see what happens next