Reviews for Law Has Gone Away
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Didn't agree with him, but it was a good story - I enjoyed it.
DelightfullyDeranged chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I think you took a extremely realistic view with this. Truth is things aren't simple after the bad guys taken down. Nothing is the same and sometimes it seems like it be better if everyone had left things the way they were. I think you did a great job illustrating Matsuda's conflicting thoughts.

DD
Lady Hate chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Good story, but perhaps you don't need me telling you that. You've captured Matsuda well, made him seem more intelligent than he should be without any oocness. Your story-telling is excellent.

Just 2 problems: Kira kills by heart-attacks, so probably he didn't kill a person by making him slit his throat with his own knife. And I found Ide ooc as well, for yelling at Matsuda. He shouldn't have shouted about how Kira is dead because they did the right thing in public anyways, that sort of information is still secret, I believe.
Pyralis Anacreon chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was excellent, I think you've really got Matsuda's character here. Please, keep writing Death Note!
Lukaskr chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Man...the mere fact that I actually spent 10 minutes going over all my e-mail accounts and hundreds of spam there to find the password to this account should tell you what I think of this ficc.

You uncovered completly new avenue of thinking by this story.

What really happens to the world now that Kira is dead?

Do the people that so dilligently chased after him, think-Kami...How I've fucked up.

I liked all of your works to be honest, but this one is a masterpiece.
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
More stories should focus on Matsuda this way. Very well written, and you just got Matsuda so... right.
Cizz chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Your characterisation was great. So was the writing and this fic it's just too good to be true.

It's kind of hard to find good stuff nowadays but this gives me hope :)

Now, I'm off to check more of your stuff :D.
Disguise of Carnivorism chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
First off, I want to say that this story actually made me respect Matsuda as a character, rather than my usual "Bahaha, he's such a dope and I love it." THAT there is an accomplishment.

Second off, your writing style is wonderful. I love present tense when properly pulled off, and this was most certainly executed quite well. :D

THIRD off, I completely agree/support your interpretation of Matsuda's thought processes. It fits perfectly, especially based on that snippet towards the end of the manga, what with his conspiracy theories. That said, I do think he would probably have talked a bit more than he did-he's a useless rambler. I don't really CARE, though, because this was quite brilliant.

...Fourth, this has been referred to me by my co-author, who almost NEVER recommends writing to me. We're both incredibly picky. Out of, y'know, the couple thousand fics that we both read a year (I've counted mine, at least), this is one of ten favorited to our joint account (which is what I'm reviewing on). Might mean something to you; might not. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

And once again, brava. This is quite impressive. Not a lot of fanfictions show a genuine understanding of the character they focus on, and this did.

I'll be watching you for more Death Note. XD

~IGC t DM

P.S. And you're a Light fan, which automatically makes your writing better. The L-only fans never quite seem to write Light as an intelligent human being, which kinda ruins things. [/ramble]
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
this fic actually made me appreciate Matsuda, thank you.
KassieBoyd chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I liked that the ending had Matsuda joining the Kira worshipers. Good job.
flyingwyvern chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Write more DN please? This was oh-so-short. I liked your characterization of Matsuda; he was a strong supporting character, despite being used as comic relief a bit too often in the series. I liked the way you framed your sentences; everything is spotless, everything flows, and I was surprised to reach the end.

Good job. :)
Sonar chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Good job.
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Awesome fic. I love it, especially how Matsuda is all torn up about everything. It really is a double edged sword. I could try to help you out with characterization, but I don't know how much help I would be. I didn't really want to watch the series anymore after L died. Anyhow, keep up the great work!

DMK
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I totally can see Matsuda doing this.

While I don't agree with Light's methods, the world definitely got even more messed up once he was gone, hence, the doubt.

This is pretty dang awesome.
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I don't usually read Death Note fics (but I will start to read the manga, it's impossible to not do it after the way you explained it to me;)), but I mean, it's -you- writing it; I can't just ignore it. So, here's the deal: I dunno much about Death Note, but since I nearly always support the villain, and Light sounds... well, cool, I guess I'm on his side (can't say anything til I read the manga, though, I may change my mind;)).

I love your expressions and descriptions, as always, the last line is beautiful (as is everything else). This just confirms it: we can't live without 'evil'.

Brilliant work.