Reviews for Si Tu Disais
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I was intrigued by this story when I saw the summary of it. I clicked it and never looked back.

This might be the first time that I read a story using a second POV. I hadn't been able to identify that you used 'you' as a narration until I read the reviews (Maybe I should have known that when my heart felt kind of heavy after reading). It was quite refreshing, actually! It was like I'm in Roxas' position and seeing and feeling everything as if I am him.

Moreover, I adore your writing style. I just couldn't get myself to stop reading. It was like the words were dripping ever so smoothly from the screen, to my eyes and into my brain.

Keep on writing, dear. You are very much adept at it!

Looking forward to reading more of your works! :)
secretsofgray chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I spazzed out because I saw The Little Prince reference, but figured I should actually *READ* the fic first. And I must say, job well done. It was very enjoyable and bittersweet and exactly what the weirdos like me look for in KH fics. :D
TSRM chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
"No one will miss me"

"That's not true. I would"

This made sense to me. (Still wonders what Dark City smells like)
Kaze Luna chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Your writing is indeed wonderful. I couldn't stop thinking of reading it once I had to put it down. It was like a little surprise a hidden joy being able to think when the next I could open my phone and finish reading where I left. This story is smooth and supple, I think of golden honey. I really would enjoy reading more of your pieces.
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Lovely~
XaldinIII chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow, well written! I don't usually like second person, but this is good!
nolongerwriting40 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is quite lovely. The second person is really effective (which it often isn't) and well-handled (which it also often isn't - I can't write it for toffee) and it gives this an entirely pleasing sort of nostalgic distance. You really wrote this is under an hour? I don't know whether to be hugely impressed or horrendously jealous - both, probably.

Sort of sad but nice at the same time. Enjoyed it a lot.
I'm Beth chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This fic was so amazing and deep it ran all the way down into my bones. You're a terrific writer; keep doing what you're doing
Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
'Le Petit Prince',if I'm not mistaken. I had to read it for French this year. Very good take on taht quote, by the way. I saw your summary, recognized the quote, and just couldn't resist taking a peek. Good job.

" L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." At least, I think that's the quote. I don't have the book handy rigth now. Still, well done.

MoS
Saheen chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Holy fuck, I love you for using The Little Prince in a fic and actually doing it justice. This is heart-breaking and perfect. It just fits so well.
Nezrin chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Late review, but I know the book all too well. The Little Prince. One of my favorite books, really. It's a pity my friends do not appreciate it enough.

Your work is lovely. *_* I honestly can't put words to good use, I really envy your talent. :)
Dwinny chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I really love this one.

But then again, this is one of my favorite books. And I have trouble NOT equating it to the two of them. :)
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That book is one of my favourites
withoutaim chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Such a beautiful work. I think that's all I can say, you capture everything so gorgeously.

Can't say I've read the book, but nonetheless the story was awsomeness in it's whole glory sorta thing. (I don't really know what I am talking about at the moment, kind of tired so, yeah...)

But, it's going to my faves, no doubt about it.
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
The Little Prince! I had to read it in French class awhile back.

How sad... friggen Axel... didn't even have a decent reason.