Reviews for The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf
nauze18 chapter 17 . 7/27
God, I'm so so stupid. I knew I recognized the headcanon from this fic. The use of Anna for Andromeda, the way Tonks is portrayed, the little thing with Sirius and his rebeliousness about him always sitting with only two legs of his chair, his moodiness and general dichotomy over his Black heritage, so ingrained and yet so hated by him. You're the author from Bureaucratic Error and I only found out when I opened the link in my epub to leave a review. (I downloaded Harry and Andromeda bonding fics in bulk, so I didn't see any of the author's names)

No wonder I immediatly enjoyed the writting style, the pacing (though the flashbacks were a bit much, some of them, mostly the ones about Bella) and the character dev.

That was so dumb of me. Nice story btw, but excuse me if I use this story as a headcanon for another fic, Grow young with Me. I had the feeling that this story fitted so well with Taliesin's for some reason.

Cya
Kiratt chapter 17 . 7/6
This was an incredibly written, interesting story. It's rare to find good stories of the immediate aftermath of the war that don't seem all ptsd and darkness - I enjoyed the glimpses into the young Black lives and the incorporation of Andromeda as a major role. This story was a much appreciated re-imagining of what follows the books, and I'm glad to have found it. Thank yiu for sharing!
mwinter1 chapter 17 . 6/11
Cool story thank you.
I know I'm coming really late to this story but thank you. There are some fics that feel like a continuation of the books themselves rather than a fan fiction and this was one. You truly captured the magic of reading about these wonderful characters. I felt their grief, joy, and pain the entire time. Keep writing please.
Olly chapter 3 . 4/11
What an arrogant little shit. He is what ? Barely 17 without any kind of experience regarding children but he is already sure he can raise Teddy better than Andromeda ? The only thing he just prove is that he clearly isn't fit to raise a child.
Clavyus chapter 17 . 3/10
Lovely fic. Tight plot, great character development, quite well written.
This is my fave post-war story. It has so many great elements!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/29/2018
Thank you for this story. It flew past, and I was reading the last chapter sooner than I liked. The characters were human and engaging. There were enough obstacles to be overcome to be true to life. There are few happy ever afters IRL. You have a talent for words and hope you are still writing.
shivi07 chapter 15 . 2/20/2018
I have just started reading this chapter, but couldn't Harry just call Kreacher to the rescue?
Inkling Blotspot chapter 17 . 4/13/2017
Really lovely! I adore the Andromeda and Harry dynamic you've created in this story.
MelRosk chapter 17 . 2/11/2017
I loved this story! Good friendship fics can be hard to find-this one did just that! I loved the way you developed Andromeda and thought your Harry was perfect-great balance of angsty, confused, proud, and noble boy we all loved from canon. I know you said you prefer to not write within cannon, but a sequel to this would be so fantastic!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 17 . 1/16/2017
Wonderful story! But...I'm surprised that you adore Remus but we're able to dismember him after his death. I'm going to check out your other stories but won't promise I'll read them fully if you don't ship Hinny as they are my favorite. Thanks for sharing this amazing story.
The Emerald Doe chapter 17 . 1/15/2017
It's been years since you wrote this but I thought to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this fic. I like stories with interesting Andromedas, and it was nice to read how she and Harry got used to each other. I'm not a big fan of the canon relationships, so I really appreciate how romance wasn't the main focus of this.

Lastly, I agree with your feelings about Arthur, Lupin, Tonks, and the Weasleys. No offense to the characters themselves, but it does become annoying after i think too much about it.
mworth1019 chapter 17 . 7/16/2016
Great story! Wish for a sequel
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Good. I can see Andromeda feeling like this but I also think she would insist on Harry getting to know Teddy. Family is Family after all.